Motion & Sensation Effects
The unique effects implemented in the 4D Smart Chairs have been designed to create a unique and all-encompassing experience, enhancing the film and allowing viewers to enjoy additional dimensions of the featured program.
- Tilt Motion (Pitch): Two-directional tilting at variable speeds and accelerations. Includes a fast-falling movement.
- Continuous Wave Motion: Our patent pending up and down continuous motion at variable speeds.
- Swaying Motion: Swaying to the sides, in variable speeds and accelerations.
- Combined Motion: Enables both Tilt and Sway motions simultaneously.
- Vibration: Enables vibration in various frequencies.
- Bottom Ticklers: Bottom tickling effect, with two ticklers per seat.
- Back Tickler: Tickling effect to the back.
- Leg (“Mouse”) Tickler: Tickling effect to the legs.
- Scent Effect: Three different custom made fragrances, emitted from a special scent device.
- Pneumatic Air-Jet to the Face: (alternating or continuous) This air effect is emitted from the back of the headrest of the chair facing the viewer (or from the Effects Rail located in front of the frst row).
- Pneumatic Air-Jet to the Neck: (alternating or continuous) This air effect is emitted from the front of the headrest of the chair.
- Water-Jet (Spraying) System: Emitted from the back of the headrest of the chair facing the viewer (or from the Effects Rail located in front of the first row).
- Personal Speakers: Two speakers located in the headrest, designed primarily for special effect sound track.
- High-End 3D Video Server: Enabling both HD and SD formats to run on the same Video Server, and to achieve perfect synch between channels