Apple iPhone X launched in Nepali market, price starts at Rs 1.46 Lakh
Generation Next Communications (Genxt), authorised distributor for Apple in Nepal, has launched the new iPhone X—also known as iPhone 10—in Nepal. It will be available in 64GB and 256 GB storage options. Customers can choose from Silver and Space Grey colour options.
The iPhone X is priced at Rs146,000 and Rs167,000 for the 64GB and 256GB variant respectively.
Genxt is the only distributor of Apple products such as iPhones, MacBooks, iPad and iMac in Nepal, reads the press release. Genxt claims that their recently launched iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus has already created a huge craze among Nepali buyers and they expect the new iPhone X to have similar success in the market.
The iPhone X features a 5.8-inch display with a resolution of 1125×2436 pixels and has 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The X is also the first phone from Apple that is equipped with a full screen display, giving it a nearly bezeless look. The X comes with a dual camera setup on the rear, with 12MP ((f/1.8, 28mm) and 12 MP (f/2.4, 52mm) shooters. It has a 7MP (f/2.2, 32mm) sensor for the front camera.
The iPhone X comes with a Face ID sensor—a face recognition technology—that will recognise its user and unlock the phone.
The iPhone X is powered by Apple’s latest A11 Bionic chipset, which contains a 2.39 GHz hexa-core processor, 3GB of RAM and more. On the software front, the device comes with the latest version of iOS.
The new iPhone X packs a 2716 mAh battery which supports both fast charging and wireless charging. The device was announced globally in September.
Genxt has also announced a lucky draw for customers buying the new iPhone X. The company will select a winner after 6 months where the winner will walk away with a scooter.
Customers have to register their IMEI number on the Genxt official website to enter the lucky draw, reads the press release.
Customers will receive an original VAT bill and 1 year warranty on all products if they buy Apple products from authorised dealers.
Authorised Dealers for Apple products are: Evo Store, Oliz Store, Future World, iStore (Rising Mall), CG store (Naxal), Quality Computer ( Birtamode, Jhapa), Computer Sales Centre (Butwal, Rupandehi) RPL Group (Birtamode)and New a2z Mobile House (Narayanghat).
Ncell users who purchase the new iPhone X will receive 2GB 4G data free per month for 8 months.
Apple iPhone X Full Specification
- Model – Apple iPhone X
- Alternative Name – A1865, A1901
- Device Type – iOS Smartphone
- CPU – Hexa-Core CPU
- Chipset – A11 Bionic (Embedded M11 motion coprocessor), 64-bit Processor
- Camera – 12 Megapixel f/1.8 22mm + 12 Megapixels f/2.8, 56mm Rear Camera With Quad-LED Flash | 7 Megapixel f/2.2 Front camera
- Memory – RAM-3GB LPDDR4| ROM 64GB/256GB
- Display – Screen size 5.8 inches Super Retina, OLED Multi-Touch (2436 x 1125 Pixels), 1,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio, 3D Touch
- Battery – Non-Removable Lithium-Ion battery
- SIM – Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Face ID, Barometer, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Three Axis Gyroscope
- Color – Space Grey, Silver
- Operating System – Apple iOS 11 OS
- Dimensions – 143.6 mm x 70.9 mm x 7.7 mm
- Weight – 174 Grams (With Battery)
- Price – $1385 Approx
- More Feature – Metal Body, IP68 certified, Face ID, 3D Touch, IEC standard 60529, Water Resistant, LED-backlit Display, Oleophobic Coating, GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, NFC, USB 3.0, Apple Pay, Fast Charging, Wireless Charging, Display Zoom, Dual Rear Camera, iBeacon micro-location, FaceTime Video Calling, Dual Band Wi-Fi, Wi‑Fi calling, VoLTE, Stereo Speakers, Built-in microphone, Syncing with iTunes, QZSS, Multiple Language Support.