Samsung Galaxy J4 Price in Nepal
Samsung Electronics expanded its best-selling range of Galaxy smartphones by introducing Galaxy J4 in the Nepali market on July 18. Issuing a statement, the company said that Galaxy J4 will further reinforce Samsung’s leadership in the affordable segment.
Galaxy J4 comes with unique advanced memory management which helps consumers save memory space by automatically directing image and video content from social media applications to the external memory card. The advanced memory management also helps in keeping the device memory clean by deleting duplicate images received on social media messengers.
According to the company, Galaxy J4 provides an adjustable front LED flash, which helps to capture better selfies by adjusting the LED flash as per the ambient lighting conditions. Galaxy J4 comes with a 13MP rear camera with an F1.9 aperture that helps consumers take images in low light conditions.
“At Samsung, it is our constant endeavor to offer products and services that truly add value to the lives of our consumers. Galaxy J4 comes packed with a host of new innovations like advanced memory management and adjustable front LED flash that makes it perfect for millennials,” said Pranaya Ratna Sthapit, head of IM Biz.
Galaxy J4 features 5.5″ HD Super AMOLED display technology that delivers the most vivid and colorful viewing experience. The new device also comes with the latest Android Oreo 8.0 operating system.
Galaxy J4 also comes with adaptive Wi-Fi feature, which helps turn Wi-Fi on and off automatically depending on the location. Crafted with a new 2.5D glass design, Galaxy J4 is powered by a 1.4GHz Exynos processor and a 3,000 mAh battery. Galaxy J4 will be available in blue, black and gold color variants. The smartphone is also bundled with promotional data offers. Consumer will get 350MB data every week for 12 weeks, 4200MB data in total in association with NCELL.
The smartphone comes in 2GB + 16GB and 3GB + 32GB memory variants (both expandable up to 256 GB) and is priced at Rs 17,290 and Rs 20,690 respectively.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Full Specification
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Chipset – Samsung Exynos 7570 Quad
- GPU – ARM Mali-T720 MP2, 600MHz
- Camera – 13 Megapixels f/1.9 with LED Flash and AF Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel f/2.2 Front Camera with LED Flash
- Memory – RAM- 2GB LPDDR3 | ROM 16GB External Memory Support up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 5.5 inches Super AMOLED Display (1280 x 720 Pixels), 16:9 Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,000mAh Lithium-ion
- SIM – Dual SIM (Micro-SIM + Micro-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor
- Color – Orchid Gray, Black, Gold
- Operating System – Android 8.0 Oreo OS
- I/O Interface – 1 x Micro-SIM card, 1 x Micro-SIM, 1 x TF card, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 151.7 mm x 77.2 mm x 8.1 mm
- Weight – 175 Grams (with Battery)
- Versions – Single Variant Available (2GB/16GB)
- More Features – Plastic Body Design, LTE Cat-4, HSPA+, Super AMOLED HD Display, Wi-Fi, Oreo OS, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS, BDS, FM Radio, USB 2.0, Dual SIM, Dual Camera.
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Price in Nepal – Rs.15,490(2GB + 16GB) and Rs 18,990(3GB + 32GB)