Xiaomi Mi 9 SE with Snapdragon 712, 6 GB RAM and 48 MP camera launched
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE, the affordable version of the Mi9 was presented alongside the Mi 9 during an event held in China, introducing a new, more compact variant, the Mi 9 SE . The new device has a compact size but with excellent technical specifications, entering the category of mid-range smartphones.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 SE features a 5.97-inch AMOLED display with droplet notch, with integrated optical fingerprint sensor. It is run by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 processor, supported by an Adreno 616 GPU , 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal UFS 2.1 memory.
The photographic compartment consists of a triple rear camera of 48 + 8 + 13 MP while the front camera is equipped with a 20 MP sensor with f / 2.0 aperture. All of this is run by a 3070 mAh battery with support for quick charge Quick Charge 3 of 18W.
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE – Technical specifications:
- Display: 5.7-inch Samsung AMOLED, full HD + resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels), 19: 9 ratio.
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 up to 2.3 GHz
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 616
- RAM: 6 GB LPDDR4X
- Internal memory: 128 GB UFS 2.1
- Triple rear camera: 48 + 8 + 13 MP
- Front camera: 20 MP
- Battery: 3,070 mAh with Quick Charge 3 quick charge
- Operating system: Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10 interface
- Fingerprint Sensor – Optical below the display
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, USB Type-C
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE will be available in the only one configuration available with 6/128 GB for a price of about $300.