Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 Launched in Nepali market
No wonder Huawei has grown dramatically in recent years. The Chinese developer continues to hit record sales, focusing on smartphones for all budgets.
The company recently launched the P for Photography of its flagships models – P30 Pro and P30.
Turning to the other side of the coin , the company has launched its entry-level devices in the Nepali market with the launch of Huawei Y6 Pro 2019.
The Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 smartphone is a mid-range device that comes with a large bezel-less display having a tiny notch situated on the top. The new Huawei phone comes with a leather-finish back cover and sports a FullView ‘Dewdrop Display’ panel.
The USP of the Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) is its back panel that has a textured leather finish design. The panel comes in Amber Brown and Midnight Black colour options. The smartphone is also touted to be the first to sport a Dewdrop Display panel.
Notably, the Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) comes as an upgrade of the Y6 (2018) that was launched back in April last year.
The dual-SIM Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) runs Android 9 Pie on top of EMUI 9.0 and features a 6.09-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) FullView Dewdrop Display panel along with a 19:9 aspect ratio. The smartphone has 3GB of RAM, powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 processor.
For storing content, there is 32GB of onboard storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 512GB).
Huawei has provided a single, 13-megapixel camera sensor at the back of the Y6 Pro (2019) along with an f/1.8 aperture. There is also an 8-megapixel sensor at the front for selfies and face unlock functionality. Furthermore, the handset has a Selfie toning flash 2.0 feature that is designed to brighten your selfies by throwing light in two dimensions.
Huawei has attempted to make the device look premium by adding subtle curves at the edges but the body is mostly made of plastic.
Also, there are preloaded features such as low-light supporting face unlock and Huawei Super Sound to take on the competition. The Y6 Pro (2019) runs EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9 Pie out-of-the-box.
The Huawei Y6 Pro (2019) packs a 3,000mAh battery that works with an AI Power Management technology.
Huawei Y6 Pro 2019 Specification
- CPU – Quad-Core 2.0GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)
- GPU – PowerVR GE8300
- Camera – 13 MP with LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB LPDDR3 | ROM 32GB External Memory Support up to 512GB
- Display – Screen size 6.09 inches IPS, HD+ (1560×720 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,020 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano/microSD)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Ambient Light, Compass
- Color – Black, Blue
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0
- I/O Interface – 2x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 73.5 mm x 156.28 mm x 8 mm
- Weight – 150 Grams (With Battery)