Motorola One Vision launched with Samsung processors and 48 MP camera
Motorola has expanded the lineup of the mid-range devices with the launch One Vision smartphone, which received several unusual features at once. The phone comes with a hole-punch display, a dual rear camera setup, a rear fingerprint sensor, a 21:9 display, and more. Key specifications on the phone include a 48-megapixel sensor, a 25-megapixel front snapper, neat camera features like optical image stabilisation, and 4D Corning Gorilla Glass gradient back panels in sapphire and bronze colour options.
For example, the company decided to choose Samsung instead of Helio or Snapdragon to use Samsung chipsets by installing the octa-core Exynos 9609 with a frequency of 2.2 GHz.
Another unexpected detail is a 6.3 inch Cinema-Vision display with a 21: 9 ratio and a resolution of 2520×1080 pixels (Full HD +).
The third it features an in-display selfie camera unit placed in the left corner of the front display which is a 25-megapixel front camera (4-in-1 binning is used). The rear camera, with the main sensor of 48-megapixel and optics with f / 1.7 aperture is coupled with 5-megapixel depth sensor .
Motorola One Vision is available in two colors – blue and brown. Other new features include a 3500 mAh battery with Turbo-Power support, 128 GB of internal memory, pure Android 9.0 Pie from the Android One program, 4 GB of RAM, memory card support, 3.5 mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port.
The Motorola One Vision is priced at an RRP of EUR 299 (roughly NRs. 37,550) and will be available in Saudi Arabia and Thailand from tomorrow. It has gone on sale in Brazil for BRL 1,999 (roughly NRs. 56,000), and is slated to roll out in select countries of Asia, Latin America, Middle East, and Australia in the coming months. Mexico will see the phone become available next week. The phone as mentioned, will be available in two colour options – Sapphire Blue and Brown.
Specifications : Motorola One Vision
- Network: GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), CDMA (BC0), TD-SCDMA (B34 / 38), WCDMA (B1 / 2/4/5/6/8), FDD-LTE (B1 / 2 / 3/4/5/7/8/12/13/14/17/19/20/26/28/29/30/32/66), TDD-LTE (B38 / 39/40/41)
- Platform: Android 9.0 Pie (Android One)
- Display: 6.3 “, 7: 3 (21: 9), 2520×1080 pixels, 435 ppi
- Camera: double, flash, video recording 2160p @ 30fps
Primary: 48 Mp, f / 1.7
Additional: 5 Mp, f / 2.2
- Front camera: 25 megapixel, f / 2.0
- Processor: 8 cores, 2.2 GHz, Samsung Exynos 9609
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal memory: 128 GB
- Memory card: microSD up to 512 GB
- A-GPS, GLONASS
- Bluetooth 5
- Ports: USB Type-C 3.0, 3.5 mm
- The fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 3500 mAh
- Fast Charging: TurboPower
- Dimensions: 160.1 x 71.2 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 181 g