Redmi K20, Redmi K20 Pro With Pop-Up Selfie Camera Launched
Redmi K20, the new flagship phone from Xiaomi has officially launched today in China along with Redmi K20 Pro.
Redmi K20 Pro runs the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, while the other Redmi K20 will run the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor.
The Redmi K20 Pro comes with the 7th generation in-display fingerprint scanner as well, along with a 48MP triple rear camera has the Sony IMX 586 sensor, an 8MP telephoto lens and a 13MP wide-angle lens.
The Redmi K20 also has the same triple camera setup, though the 48MP sensor is the Sony IMX582.
The Redmi K20 and K20 Pro both come with a 20MP pop-up selfie camera as well. The Redmi K20 series has a 3D finish glass body with a gradient finish with Xiaomi revealing the Red and Blue colored variants along with a Carbon fiber variant as well that has a completely different finish.
»Redmi K20 Pro and Redmi K20 Price
Redmi K20 Pro starts at Yuan 2499 going up to Yuan 2999. The Redmi K20 starts at Yuan 1999.
Arriving in either Red or Blue, the price of the Redmi K20 is CNY1,999 for the 6/64 GB variant and CNY2,099 for the 6/128 GB variant.
The Redmi K20 Pro will have four versions for the regular phone and a fifth option, dubbed Avengers Edition, coming with some goodies in the retail box. Sadly, Weibing did not say anything about a launch or a price tag of the limited edition. Here’s a list of the pricing of the regular Redmi K20 Pro:
|RAM + Storage options||Price in CNY||Price in USD / EUR|
|6 GB + 64 GB||2499||$361 / €323|
|6 GB + 128 GB||2599||$377 / €337|
|8 GB + 128 GB||2799||$405 / €362|
|8 GB + 256 GB||2999||$434 / €388|
Redmi K20 Pro specifications
The dual-SIM (Nano) Redmi K20 Pro runs on Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10 on top. The phone sports a 6.39-inch AMOLED full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) screen with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 91.9 percent screen to body ratio, hardware DC dimming support, and in-display fingerprint sensor. The Redmi K20 Pro is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC with one core clocked at 2.85GHz, three cores at 2.42GHz, and four at 1.8GHz, coupled with Adreno 640 GPU and up to 8GB of RAM.
On the imaging front, Redmi has packed an AI-powered triple rear camera setup on the smartphone, which houses a 48-megapixel primary shooter with Sony IMX586 sensor and an f/1.75 lens, a 13-megapixel secondary shooter with a wide-angle lens, and a third 8-megapixel shooter with an f/2.4 lens. There is 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera onboard as well.
Among other specifications, the Redmi K20 Pro comes with a 4,000mAh battery with 27W fast charging support, USB Type-C port, and 3.5mm audio jack. In terms of the connectivity options, you will get Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and NFC on the smartphone.
Further, there is up to 256GB of onboard storage with a microSD card slot (up to 512GB). The dimensions of the phone are 156.7×74.3×8.8mm and it weighs 191 grams.
»Redmi K20 Pro Smartphone Full Specification
- CPU – Octa Core 1x 2.84 GHz Kryo 485 3x 2.42 GHz Kryo 485 4x 1.8 GHz Kryo 485
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, 64-Bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 640 GPU
- Camera – Triple 48 MP f/1.8 + 13 MP + 8 MP Rear Camera | 20 MP Front Pop-up Camera
- Memory – RAM – 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x, 2133MHz | ROM 64GB/128GB/256GB External Memory Not Support
- Display – Screen size 6.39 inches Super AMOLED FHD+ Screen with (1080 x 2340 Pixels Resolution), Gorilla Glass 5, 19.5:9 Aspect ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer, 27W Fast Charging, (Quick Charge 4+)
- SIM – Dual SIM Card (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Barometer, Fingerprint, Hall, In-display fingerprint sensor, Step detector, Step counter
- Color – Black, Red, Blue
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI V10
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM, TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 156.7 mm x 74.3 mm x 8.8 mm
- Weight – 191 Grams (with Battery)
- More Features – Aluminium Alloy and Glass Body Design, 10nm Chip, Super AMOLED Display, In-Display Fingerprint Sensor, Fast charging, Type-C 2.0 USB, Smart Gestures, DLNA, NFC, VoLTE Support, Borderless Design, UFS Storage 2.1, Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+, Wireless charging, 27W Fast Charging, 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.25A, 20V/1.35A Charger Output Power, Motorized pop-up Selfie, AI Performance, Game Turbo 2.0, Sony Sensor.
Redmi K20 specifications
The Redmi K20 comes almost the same design and specifications as Redmi K20 Pro, except the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 SoC, just 6GB of RAM, up to 128GB of onboard storage, and 18W fast charging support.
»Redmi K20 Smartphone Full Specification
Redmi K20 Pro Promo Video Official (Intro)