Oppo A9 with Helio P70 chipset and 4020 mAh battery launched
Chinese manufacturer OPPO at the end of April officially announced in China the OPPO A9, a device for the mid-range market which is now launched in India. The Oppo A9 is a direct successor to the Oppo A7 model launched last year.
Bringing a unique version, the new device delivers a set that includes the MediaTek Helio P70 chipset, 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, a non-removable 4,020 mAh battery and a 6.53 “Full HD + display with 90.7% body / screen.
The Oppo A9, as mentioned, sports a waterdrop-shaped notch and a slight chin at the bottom. The phone sports a dual rear camera setup, a rear fingerprint sensor, and the Oppo Reno-like branding at the back. The back panel sports a gradient finish, and the bottom edge houses the 3.5mm audio jack, the USB Type-C port, and a speaker grille. The volume rockers are housed on the left edge, and the power button is housed on the right edge of the phone.
As far as specifications are concerned, Oppo A9 comes with a 6.53-inch bezel-less full-HD+ waterdrop notch display and has a screen-to-body ratio of 90.7 percent. The display is protected by the fifth-gen Corning Gorilla Glass. Oppo A9 also packs 4,020mAh battery that can be juiced up using VOOC 3.0 fast charging (20W) technology.
The phone runs on ColorOS 6.0 based on Android Pie and is powered by an octa-core Helio P70 chipset from MediaTek with Mali-G72 MP3 GPU and comes with GameBoost 2.0. Oppo A9 comes in 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage variant, expandable to 256GB.
Oppo A9 has a dual-rear camera setup with 16 MP and 2 MP lens combination. For selfies, there is a16 MP AI-powered camera on the front. It also comes with portrait mode and a colourful mode.
For connectivity, Oppo A9 comes with dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, more.
Oppo A9 price in Nepal
Oppo A9 has just been launched in the Indian market and it will take atleast a month to make it’s way into the nepali market.
The Oppo A9 price in India has been set at Rs. 15,490 (NRs 24,784 ) for the lone 4GB RAM + 128GB storage option. The smartphone will be available for purchase in the country from both online and offline stores starting July 20.
Oppo A9 – Specification
- CPU – Octa-Core 4x 2.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 4x 1.95 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P70, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-G72 MP3, 3 Cores, 900 MHz
- Camera – 16MP+2MP with Dual-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 16MP Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 6GB LPDDR4X, 1800MHz | ROM 128GB External Memory Supports Up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 6.53 inches IPS FHD+ Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,020 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint
- Color – Blue, Purple, Green, White
- Operating System – ColorOS 6 (Android 9.0 Pie)`
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot or microSD Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, Type-C Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 76.15 mm x 162.3 mm x 8.4 mm
- Weight – 190 Grams (With Battery)
- Versions – Single 6GB/128GB
- More Feature – Aluminium Alloy, Glass Body Design, LTE Cat-13 390 Mbps Download, 150 Mbps Upload, HSPA+, Loudspeaker, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, GPS, OTG Support, VoLTE Support, Tethering, Rounded Edges, Fast Charging Technology, Face ID, Game Boost 2.0, Noise Cancellation, Gesture Controls.