Poco F1 with 6GB RAM and 128 GB storage available for pre-booking
The Poco F1 smartphone created waves last year in the Indian market and it still doesn’t seem to go away. It is ranked as one of the best selling smartphone of all time by overtaking Oneplus 6, which according to IDP its online market sales stands at higher than 22%.
Xiaomi Poco F1 launched in India last year at a starting price of INR 20,999. The smartphone comes with a 6.18-inch display with full HD+ resolution. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor along with a 4,000mAh battery. Poco F1 comes with two rear cameras including 12-megapixel and 5-megapixel sensors. The phone has a 20-megapixel selfie camera. Other key features of the phone include Bluetooth 5.0, Quick Charge 3.0, rear fingerprint sensor, and liquid cooling technology.
Xiaomi Nepal has launched the 6GB RAM variant of this device with an internal storage of 128 GB which is currently available for pre-booking at a price tag of nepali Rs 29,999.
Consumers looking for a powerful performance in a device with all the flagship features of last year can opt for the Poco F1 as it is still considered as best value for money smartphone.
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
But for those who want the latest and flagship features can wait for the Redmi K20 Pro as its now awaiting its launch in nepali market and is likely to get launched soon in the month of August.
Visit this link to pre-book your Poco F1 : https://bit.ly/2GAbXZl
Xiaomi Poco F1 Full Specification:
- CPU – Octa-Core (4 x 2.8 GHz Kryo 385 + 4 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 385) CPU Clock
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 64-Bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 630 GPU
- Camera – 12 MP f/1.9 + 5 MP f/2.0 with Dual-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 20 Megapixel f/2.0 Front camera
- Memory – RAM – 6GB, 8GB | ROM 64GB/128GB/256GB, External Memory Support up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 6.18-inches LCD IPS FHD+ Screen with (1080 x 2246 Pixels Resolution)
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer with QU 3.0
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM Card (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint
- Color – Graphite Black, Steel Blue, Rosso Red, Armored Edition with Kevla
- Operating System – MIUI V9.6 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM, TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, Type-C USB Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 155.5 mm x 75.3 mm x 8.8 mm
- Weight – 180 Grams (with Battery)
- Version – Three Version 6GB/64GB, 6GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB
- More Features – Polycarbonate Body Design, 10nm Chip, HSPA, LTE, LTE Cat-16, Curved Glass Screen, Fast charging, 9v/4A charger, Type-C 2.0 USB, FM-Radio, VoLTE Support, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Fast Charging Technology, 5V/2A Charger Output Power, Hi-Fi Audio, Fingerprint Scanner, Noise Cancellation, IR Face Unlock Feature, Liquid Cooling System.