Samsung Galaxy M30s with 6000 mAh battery launched in Nepal
Samsung is preparing to launch new smartphones for its Galaxy M line. This is a family of smartphones that has quickly become extremely popular thanks to the excellent value for money it offers.
Samsung has launched new Galaxy M smartphones in Nepal for the tech-savvy young millennials. Galaxy M30s joins the three existing smartphones in the Galaxy M line — M10, M20 and M40 — to provide a powerful option for consumers this festive season.
Samsung Galaxy M30s is powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 9611 processor that features 4 cores clocked at 1.7GHz and 4 cores clocked at 2.3GHz. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy M30s runs Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 6,000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy M30s supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy M30s on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.0 aperture; a second 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy M30s runs One UI based on Android 9 Pie and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 512GB) with a dedicated slot. The Samsung Galaxy M30s is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy M30s include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, USB OTG, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy M30s measures 159.00 x 75.10 x 8.90mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 188.00 grams. It was launched in Opal Black, Sapphire Blue, and Pearl White colours.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Price in Nepal
The Galaxy M30s is available in 4GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB configuration. Galaxy M30s is priced at Rs 27,990 (4GB/64GB) and Rs 33,590 (6GB/128GB).
Samsung Galaxy M30s Specifications
- CPU – Octa-Core 4x 2.3 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 4x 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 9611
- GPU – ARM Mali-G72 MP3, 3 Cores
- Camera – 13MP f/1.9 + 5MP with LED Flash and AF Dual Rear Camera | 16 Megapixel f/2.0 Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB|6GB LPDDR4X | ROM 64GB|128GB External Memory Support Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 6.38 inches Super AMOLED, FHD+ Display (2340 x 1080 Pixels), 19:9 Aspect Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 6,000 mAh Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Light, Accelerometer, Compass Sensor, Gyroscope, Fingerprint (Rear Mounted)
- Color – Black, Blue
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Slot, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions –
- Weight – Grams (with Battery)
- More Feature – Plastic Body Design, Super AMOLED Display, Notch Design, Triple Rear Camera, 14nm Chip, 5V/2A, 9V/1.67A Charger Output Power, Fast Charging Support, USB Type-C, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, Dolby Atmos Sound, S-Bike Mode, Super Power Saving Mode, Ultra Data Saving Mode.