Oppo Reno 2F with Helio P70, Pop-Up camera launched in Nepali market
Oppo’s new smartphone Reno 2F was launched in Indian market last week and has now lined up to arrive in Nepali market soon.
Oppo Nepal has now made available Reno 2F for pre-orders starting today and interested buyers can book their device by visiting the nearest Oppo Store.
Reno 2F belongs to the mid-range segment and belongs to Reno 2 Series of smartphones which also includes Oppo Reno 2 and Oppo Reno 2Z.
Key features of the Oppo Reno 2F smartphone include quad rear cameras, MediaTek Helio P70 (MT6771V) SoC, a 19.5:9 AMOLED display, an 8GB RAM, and 128GB storage onboard.
The Reno 2F comes with a 6.53-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) AMOLED display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 91.1 percent screen-to-body ratio. The phone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 (MT6771V) SoC, paired with 8GB of RAM. The Oppo Reno 2F has 128GB of internal storage. Besides, it packs a 4,000mAh battery that supports VOOC 3.0 Flash Charge technology.
The device also comes equipped with a Hidden Fingerprint Unlock 3.0 which is said to be 11.3% faster than previous generation scanner.
Oppo Reno 2F houses the quad rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel primary Samsung ISOCELL GM1 sensor with an f/1.79 lens, 8-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.2 lens, and two 2-megapixel sensors both with f/2.4 lenses. The phone also has a 16-megapixel pop-up selfie camera at the front with an f/2.0 lens.
The Reno 2F will be available in Sky White and Lake Green colour options
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone has sensors including an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, and a proximity sensor.
Oppo Reno 2F Specification
- CPU – Octa-Core 4 x 2.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 4 x 1.95 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P70 (MT6771V), 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-G72 MP3, 900 MHz, 3 Cores
- Camera – Four 48MP+8MP+2MP+2MP with Dual-Tone LED flash and AF Rear Camera | 16 Megapixel Front selfie camera
- Memory – RAM- 8GB LPDDR4X, 1866MHz | ROM 128GB External Memory Not Support
- Display – Screen size 6.5 inches AMOLED FHD+ (2400 x 1080 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint, Hall, In-display fingerprint sensor
- Color – Sky White, Lake Green
- Operating System – ColorOS 6.1 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Dimensions – 75.8 mm x 161.8 mm x 8.7 mm
- Weight – 195 (Grams)
- More Features – Aluminium Alloy, and Glass Body Design, Fingerprint Scanner, LTE Cat 13 (150 Mbps UL, 390 Mbps DL), EV-DO Rev.A (1.8 Mbps UL, 3.1 MBps DL), HSPA+, Dual Rear Camera, Dual SIM, AMOLED FHD+ Display, Gorilla Glass 6, Loudspeaker, Hi-Res Audio, Dolby Atmos, A-GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 20:9 Ratio, VOOC3.0 Fast Charger, Gesture Controls, Noise Cancellation, Document Editor, 5V/4A Charger Output Power, VoLTE Support, Noise Cancellation, active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
Oppo Reno 2F Price in Nepal
Oppo Reno 2F is priced in India at INR. 25,990 for the lone 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. Through price conversion it translates to around NRs 41,440. Due to added import taxes and reseller profit margins this handset may cost an additional few thousand rupees in Nepali market.
The Reno 2F has been launched in Nepali market at a price tag of NRs 46,990 for the lone 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant.