Samsung Galaxy A10 with Exynos 7884 launched in Nepali market
Samsung is now set to launch few other smartphones from the A-Series soon, targeting the lower budget market with the new Galaxy A10.
The A10 is the most affordable smartphone out of three A-Series smartphones launched till date . It comes with a 6.2 inch HD+ Infinity V-Display and has a resolution of 720×1520 pixels with IPS LCD screen with 271 ppi density.
The device sports an Exynos 7884(underclocked version of Exynos 7885) octa-core processor which runs at 2 cores at 1.6 GHz and 6 cores at 1.35 GHz speeds coupled with a Mali-G71 MP2 graphics processor unit.
The A10 comes with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. that is expandable via microSD card (up to 512GB). Besides, there is a 3,400mAh battery.
In terms of the imaging capabilities, the Galaxy A10 has a single 13-megapixel sensor at the back along with an f/1.9 lens. There is also a 5-megapixel sensor at the front along with an f/2.0 lens.
Samsung Galaxy A10 Specifications
- CPU: Exynos 7884 octa-core processor
- Display: 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V display
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 512 GB via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Colors: Black, Blue, Red
- Battery: 3400 mAh
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with One UI