Redmi Note 7 debuts with Snapdragon 660, 48 Megapixel camera
The alleged Redmi Note 7 leaked in a promotional poster revealing possible hardware specs of the device few days ago. Redmi, now a subsidiary of Xiaomi after it chose to operate as a independent brand has today launched its first phone under the Redmi moniker – the Redmi Note 7.
Xiaomi recently launched the Redmi Note 7 along with Redmi 7 in Nepali market.
The smartphone sports a waterdrop-shaped notch, dual rear camera setup, a 48-megapixel sensor at the back, a rear fingerprint sensor, and a 4,000mAh battery. It also features 2.5D glass protection up front and at the back as well, and comes with a 6.3-inch large display size.
Also Read : Audio Technica Headphones Price in Nepal
As for hardware, the dual-SIM (Nano) Redmi Note 7 runs on MIUI 9 based on Android Oreo, and is seen to sport a 6.3-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) LTPS display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 450 nits brightness, 84 percent NTSC colour gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, and 2.5D curved glass protection. It is powered by the 2.2GHz Snapdragon 660 octa-core SoC paired with Adreno 512 graphics, and 3GB, 4GB, and 6GB RAM options. Internal storage is at 32GB and 64GB options with the option to expand further using a microSD card slot (up to 256GB).
As for optics, the Redmi Note 7 sports dual camera setup with one 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.8 aperture and another 5-megpapixel sensor. The cameras at the back get monochrome dual-LED flash support, PDAF, and are touted to be elevated using AI-backed software features like portrait mode, background blur, HDR, handheld super night scene mode, EIS, 1080p video recording, and more. Up front, there is a 13-megapixel selfie sensor as well with features like AI face unlock, AI smart beauty, AI single shot blur, front HDR, background blur, and more.
The smartphone packs a 4,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 4 support. The company touts up to 251 hours of standby time, 23 hours of talk time, 13 hours of video playback, and 7 hours of gaming.
Redmi Note 7 Specification
- CPU – Octa-Core 4x 2.2 GHz Kryo 260 4x 1.84 GHz Kryo 260, 8 Cores
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 512
- Camera – 48 MP + 5 MP with dual-LED flash and AF Rear Camera | 13 Megapixel Front selfie camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB/4GB/6GB LPDDR4X, 1866MHz | ROM 32GB/64GB External Memory Not Support
- Display – Screen size 6.3 inches IPS, FHD+ (1080 x 2340 Pixels), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Battery – Non-Removable 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer,Quick Charge 4.0 (adapter sold separately)
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD)
- Sensors – Fingerprint Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Compass, Gyroscope
- Color – Red, Blue, Black
- Operating System – Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 10
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Dimensions – 75.2 mm x 159.21 mm x 8.1 mm
- Weight – 186 Grams (With Battery)
- More Features – Aluminium Alloy Glass Body Design, Fingerprint Scanner, Dual SIM, LTE Cat 18, EV-DO Rev.A, HSPA+, Loudspeaker, A-GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 18:9 Ratio, Gesture Controls, Noise Cancellation, Document Editor, OTG Support, VoLTE support, eMMC 5.1 Storage, VoLTE, Infrared, 5V/2A Charger Output Power, Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 Fast Charging Technology.
Pixel Binning Explained and Camera Review
Redmi Note 7 Price in Nepal
Xiaomi Nepal has launched Redmi Note 7 in Nepali market today. The device comes with 48 MP + 5 Mp Rear Camera and 13 MP Selfie Camera. The Redmi Note 7 runs on Snapdragon 660 , has a display of size 6.3 inches and comes with Quickcharge 4 supported 4000 mAh battery.
The Redmi 7 price in nepal for three available variants of 3GB + 32 GB is at NRs 21,999, 4GB + 64 GB is NRs 24,999 and 4GB + 128 GB at NRs 26,999 .
- 3 GB + 32 GB at NRs 19,999
- 4 GB + 64 GB at NRs 24,999
- 4 GB + 128 GB at NRs 26,999