Bajaj Platina 100 ES Price in Nepal: Bajaj’s Entry-Level Commuter Bike
Simple is the watchword when it comes to the Bajaj Platina 100 ES. In contrast, Bajaj has made an effort to present a more contemporary perspective on the commuter bike segment.
Modern features like alloy wheels and SNS suspension have been incorporated into the Platina 100 ES in order to maximize fuel efficiency and convenience.
The Bajaj Platina 100 ES is a sleek commuter bike at a reasonable price. It’s painted with fade-resistant paint and contains eye-catching graphics. A chrome heat shield in the exhaust completes the elegant rear panel.
There are also halogen headlamps, a cozy seat, blacked-out alloy wheels, and a simple rear lamp to look at.
A 102cc DTS-I engine powers the Bajaj Platina 100 ES. Maximum power and torque are 8.02PS and 8.06Nm at 7500rpm and 4500rpm, respectively. It also has an 11.5-liter fuel tank capacity and a 4-speed transmission.
The innovative DTS-I engine ensures constant power and great mileage. Spring-in-Spring forks are standard on the rear of the Platina 100ES, while Telescopic Forks are standard on the front. In addition, it is only offered with a drum brakes.
The Platina 100 ES is Bajaj’s entry-level motorbike. As a result of the constrained pricing, the features are limited.
The Bajaj Platina 100 ES is available at all Bajaj dealerships in Nepal, as far as availability is concerned. The nearest Bajaj dealership can be contacted for more information.
Compared to Hero HF Deluxe and Honda CD Deluxe, Platina 100 ES from Bajaj is more affordable.
For being a low-cost commuter bike, the majority of 100cc bikes are devoid of noteworthy characteristics.
Despite this, Bajaj Platina 100 ES offers better mileage than the competition, which is the most critical consideration in this class.
Bajaj Platina 100 ES Specifications
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder 2-Valve DTS-I Engine with ExhausTEC
- Engine Displacement: 99.27 cc
- Max Power: 6.03 kw (8.2 PS) @ 7500 rpm
- Max Torque: 8.05 Nm at 4500 rpm
- Max Speed: 90 Kmph (internally tested)
- Wheel Base: 1255 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2000 mm x 840 mm x 1060 mm
- Ground Clearance: 190 mm
- Suspension Front: Hydraulic, Telescopic Type, 125mm travel
- Kerb Weight: 113 Kgs
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 13 L
- Suspension Rear: 100 mm Rear Wheel travel, SNS
- Brake Size Front: Drum Type (110 mm Dia)
- Brake Size Rear: Drum Type (110 mm Dia)
- Tyre Front: 2.75 x 17″, 41 P
- Tyre Rear: 2.75 x 17
- Brake Type Front: Drum Type (110 mm Dia)
- Brake Type Rear: Drum Type (110 mm Dia)
- System: 12 V Full DC
Bajaj Platina 100 ES Price in Nepal
It costs Rs. 1,95,900 to buy a Bajaj Platina 100 ES in Nepal. Bajaj’s most economical bike in Nepal for the commuter segment with extra mileage.
|Bajaj Bike Model||Price in Nepal|
|Bajaj Platina 100 ES||Rs. 1,95,900|