BYD Atto 3 with a 420 km driving range launched in Nepali market : Price, Features
The BYD Yuan Plus(Atto 3), a five-passenger all-electric small crossover/SUV, was originally demonstrated by BYD in August 2021.
After the BYD Dolphin, this is the second vehicle to use BYD’s all-new e-platform 3.0. BYD’s new Yuan is expected to replace the current Yuan model.
With the latest Dragon Face 3.0 design, it is powered by BYD Blade Battery (LFP chemistry and cell-to-pack technology).
Also Check : BYD E6 EV Price in Nepal
Designed to “awaken your wildest ideas,” the Yuan Plus, according to BYD, “takes inspiration from the beauty of music and the spirit of sports.”
After the Yuan Plus went on sale in China on January 1, 2022, more than 20,000 pre-orders has been received by the company.
The Yuan Plus sold in several global markets as a rebadged BYD ATTO 3 including Australia, Singapore, India and Nepal. The vehicle with same branding has now been launched in Nepali market.
The Atto 3 will launch in Nepal with a powerful 150 KW permanent magnet synchronous motor which generates 310 Nm of torque.
The BYD Atto 3 is available in two battery configurations, each costing an additional charges.
- 50.1 kWh: $22,809-$23,916
- 60.48 kWh: $24,390-$27,235
The increased 10.56 kWh of energy capacity is mostly responsible for the $1,581 price difference between the entry-level trims of each battery option. According to this calculation, a single more kilowatt-hour (kWh) would cost around $150.
According to prior sources, the BYD Blade Battery has an energy density of 140-150 Wh/kg .
In designing the BYD Atto 3, it was kept in mind that it will be a global product. The pre-sale commenced on February 19 with an expected delivery date of July 2022 in Australia and Singapore, respectively (in Q2 2022).
LFP-based Blade batteries with capacities between 50 and 60 kWh are used in the BYD Atto 3’s output, which is 150 kW.
With the smaller battery, the range is 430 kilometers, according to the Chinese CLTC cycle, which is a little weaker than the WLTP.
CLTC claims a 510-kilometer driving range with the 60.5-kWh package. The charging capacity isn’t specified at this time.
A preview of the Atto 3 was held in Guangzhou in November, and bookings for the car began on January 1st. In the past year, more than 20,000 orders have been placed for the SUV’s 4.45-meter-long design.
CIMEX Inc., the official distributor of BYD, has now launched this EV in Nepal, which will be available in a range of up to 420 kilometers. The crossover car, which comes with the company’s latest blade battery, is also a much awaited model.
BYD Atto 3 Specifications
- Battery Capacity: LFP Blade Battery
- 49.92 kWh in Standard
- 60.48 kWh in Extended Range (Nepal)
- Dimension: 4455 x 1875 x 1615 mm
- Wheelbase: 2720 mm
- Motor: Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM)
- Max Power: 150 kW (204 PS)
- Max Torque: 310 Nm
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: 160 Kmph
- 320 Km in Standard
- 420 Km in Extended Range
- Charging Time: 30-80% in 30 mins (with DC Fast Charging)
- Front Tyre: 215/55 R17 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 215/55 R17 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: Airbags, Regenerative Braking, HAC
- Suspension Setup: McPherson Strut and Multi-link
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: n/a
- Ground Clearance: 175-185 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1615 – 1690 kg
BYD Atto 3 Price in Nepal
BYD Atto 3 has finally made it’s debut in the Nepali market today(15 Oct 2022).
The BYD Atto 3 official pricing information has been announced by Cimex Inc. , BYD’s official dealer for Nepal.
The electric vehicle is available in five color options – Surf Blue, Forest Green, Parkour Red, Boulder Grey and Ski White.
The price of BYD Atto 3 with a 150 KW motor and a 60.4 KWh blade battery from BYD has been fixed at Rs. 89,90,000.
The company is giving away Free V2L cable, 3 kW Charger and a 7 kW charger as early bird offers.
BYD Atto 3 Features
- DiLink Intelligent Connection System
- 12.8” Intelligent Rotating Display
- Vehicle-To-Load (V2L) Mobile Power Supply Function
- Drive & Regenerative Mode Selector
- NFC Keycard Smart Entry & Engine Start
- Keyless Entry & Engine Start
- 31-Colour Ambient Lighting with Music Sync
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity & Streaming
- 2x USB-A Ports & 2x USB-C Ports (Front & Rear)
- Dirac HD Sound – 8 Speakers
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Air Purification Mode
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto (available in Q4)
- Smart Voice Assistance (available in Q4)
- BYD OS App (TBA)
- 7 Air Bags
- 360° Panoramic View Monitor
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR)
- 2 Front & 4 Rear Radars
- Stop & Go Full Speed Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC-S&G)
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System – Direct (TPMS)
- Automatic Emergency Braking System (AEB)
- Electric Parking Brake System (EPB)
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Stability Program (EPB)
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Hill Decent Control (HDC)
- Front & Rear Collision Warning (FCW & RCW)
- Rear Cross Taic Alert (RCTA)
- Rear Cross Traic Brake (RCTB)
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSD)
- Door Open Warning (DOW)
- Multi-Function Steering Wheel
- 5” Digital Cluster
- So Touch Leather Seats
- Ergonomic “Gaming” Driver and Front Passenger Seats
- 6-Way Electrically Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- 4-Way Electrically Adjustable Front Passenger’s Seat
- ISOFIX Anchorage Points (Front & Rear)
- 60/40 Split Fold Rear Seats
- Rear Aircon Vents
- CN95 & PM2.5 Air Filter
- 12V Socket
- Panoramic Sunroof with Anti-Trap Feature
- Crystal LED Combination Headlights & Tailights
- Follow Me Home Headlights
- High Beam Assist (HMA)
- One-Touch Electric Tailgate with Anti-Pinch Feature
- Electrically Heated and Retractable Side Mirrors