Honda XR 190L Price in Nepal : Specs, Features
Honda XR 190L Price in Nepal
The Honda XR 190L is a reliable and robust motorcycle designed by Honda. It is easy to ride, has good visibility, and can handle a variety of terrain with ease. This makes it a great choice for people who are new to motorcycles and are looking for a dependable, versatile ride.
The XR 190L comes equipped with a 184cc single-cylinder, four-stroke engine, which provides plenty of power.
This motorcycle also has a comfortable ride. Its ergonomic design includes an adjustable seat height, allowing riders of all sizes to find an ideal riding position.
Also Check : Honda XR 150L Price in Nepal
The handlebars and footpegs can also be adjusted to suit the rider, allowing for a more personalized fit.
These features also make the XR 190L an enjoyable ride for people of all skill levels. Its light weight and low center of gravity allow riders to maneuver quickly and safely.
In addition to its great performance, the Honda XR 190L has a classic look that will never go out of style. It comes with a steel front-fender and gently curved mud-guards.
The low-slung fuel tank also gives it an attractive look. All of these features make the XR 190L a great choice for any rider, from novice to experienced.
All in all, the Honda XR 190L is a great motorcycle for those looking for a dependable, versatile ride. It can handle most terrains with ease and its features make it enjoyable for riders of all skill levels.
The air-cooled 184.4cc engine drives the Honda XR 190L . In addition, its maximum power output is 15.6PS at 8500rpm and its maximum torque output is 15.7Nm at 6000rpm. It has a 5-speed transmission and a 12-liter gas tank.
The Honda XL 190L has a Honda engine, simple controls, and a tough body, but it still manages to be reasonably priced. It’s safe to say that the typical rider will be pleased with this. However, there are still certain omissions, such as an inadequate set of instruments. Aside from that, there’s this fantastic Honda motorcycle.
Features of Honda XR190L
- PGM-FI Power: Honda’s exclusive fuel system injects the correct amount of fuel into the cylinder based on specific engine data, further optimizing your routes
- Powerful Engine: The new XR 190L has 184cc of power and balanced torque with a four-stroke engine and PGM-Fi Fuel Injection technology
- Ignition System: The small details make the difference, that is why Honda incorporates a transistorized ignition system with ECU and start button in the new XR 190L
- Rear Carrier: The large, sturdy, steel rear carrier is fitted as standard to help carry an easy load on this everyday workhorse
- Handlebar: The crossbar-design handlebar is built to be fully compatible for challenging off-road riding, with positioning that provides a commanding riding position;
- Disc Brakes: Enjoy superb stopping power with the 240mm single-disc hydraulic front brake, which features a two-piston calliper design.
Honda XR 190L Price in Nepal
The XR 190L also looks great and is extremely affordable, making it an ideal first motorcycle – or an attractive replacement for any rider looking for an upgrade.
Syakar Trading, the authorized dealer of Honda two-wheelers has set the price of Honda XR 190L at Rs. 6,98,900 in Nepali market.
Honda XR 190L Specifications
|Engine Type||Air-cooled, Single-Cylinder, DOHC|
|No Of Cylinders||1|
|Max Power||15.6 HP @ 8500 rpm|
|Max Torque||15.7 Nm @ 6000 rpm|
|Valves Per Cylinder||4|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
|Starting Mechanism||Self and Kick Start|
|Fuel Supply System||Fuel Injection|
|No Of Gears||5|
|Clutch Type||Wet Multi-Plate|
|Transmission Type||Chain Drive|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||12|
|Reserve Fuel Capacity||3.5|
Suspension, Tyres, and Brakes
|Front Tyre Size||90/90-R19|
|Rear Tyre Size||110/90-R17|
|Front Wheel Size||19|
|Rear Wheel Size||17|
|Front Brake Type||Disc|
|Rear Brake Type||Drum|
|Chassis Type||Steel Twin Tube|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic Fork|
|Rear Suspension||Mono Shock Swing Arm|
Battery and Electricals
|Battery Type||Maintenance Free|
|Turn Signal Lamp||Bulb|
|Battery Capacity||12 V|