OnePlus 11 5G Price in Nepal : Specs, Features
On Tuesday, during the company’s Cloud 11 launch event in India, OnePlus introduced the OnePlus 11 5G in various Asian markets including Nepal.
The 2023 release marks the introduction of the first premium smartphone from the brand in the region.
The device ships with OxygenOS 13, which is based on Android 13, and is powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 CPU, which can be upgraded to 16GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
Also Check : OnePlus Mobile Price in Nepal
It has a 6.7-inch LTPO 3.0 AMOLED display that can refresh at up to 120 hertz. There is a 5,000 mAh battery inside the OnePlus 11, and it is compatible with 100W SuperVOOC rapid charging. A new OnePlus Concept Phone, OnePlus said it would reveal at MWC later this month.
OnePlus 11 5G Specs and Features
The OnePlus 11 5G supports two Nano SIM cards, and it comes preloaded with Android 13 and the company’s OxygenOS 13 skin. With a pixel density of 525ppi, a dynamic refresh rate of 0-120Hz, and a touch sampling rate of up to 1,000Hz, the smartphone’s 6.7-inch Quad-HD+ (1,440×3,216 pixels) 10-bit LTPO 3.0 AMOLED display is impressive.
The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus and certified to support HDR 10+. This device can support up to 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM and is driven by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with an Adreno 740 GPU. The HyperBoost Gaming Engine, developed by the same company, is included.
The phone has a triple camera setup on the back that was fine-tuned by Hasselblad for taking photos and recording video.
There are three cameras located on the back of the device: a 48-megapixel ultra-wide angle camera with a 0.5-inch Sony IMX581 sensor, 115 degrees of field of view, and an f/2.2 aperture; and a 32-megapixel telephoto camera with a 1/2.74-inch Sony IMX709 sensor and f/2.0 aperture.
Nightscape, Smart Scene Recognition, Super Stable Mode, and RAW Image Support are just some of the new features.
OnePlus 11 5G Specs :
- Display : Size: 6.7″ (measured diagonally from corner to corner)
- Resolution: 3216*1440 (QHD+), 525 ppi, Aspect Ratio: 20.1:9
- Refresh Rate: 1-120 Hz dynamic
- Type: 120 Hz Super Fluid AMOLED with LTPO
- Touch Response Rate: Up to 1000 Hz
- Support sRGB, Display P3, 10-bit Color Depth
- Cover Glass: Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus
- CPU: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform
- Chipset: X70
- GPU: Adreno 740
- RAM: 8GB/16GB LPDDR5X
- Storage: 128GB UFS 3.1/256GB UFS 4.0
- Three rear cameras:
- Main lens with 50 MP sensor
- Ultra wide-angle lens with 48 MP sensor
- Telephoto lens with 32 MP sensor and 2x optical zoom
- 5G connection, Bluetooth 5.3 LE, WiF 6E and USB-C, on-screen digital reader
- Battery: 5,000 mAh (Dual-cell 2,500 mAh, non-removable)SUPERVOOC 80W, Vibration: Haptic motor
- Operating System: OxygenOS 13.0 based on Android™ 13
OnePlus 11 5G Price in Nepal
Pre-booking of OnePlus 11 5G smartphone has started in Nepali market. Smart Talk Pvt Ltd, the official seller of OnePlus in Nepal, has started the pre-booking of the flagship phone with 16 GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage variant. Interested customers can pre-book till February 3rd. The company has fixed the price of this phone at Rs. 1,34,999.
Additionally, there’s also a 8GB RAM with 128 GB storage variant available for Rs. 1,29,999.
While pre-ordering, the customer will get a discount of Rs 5,000 or one product free from a choice of OnePlus Band, OnePlus Nord Band and OnePlus Wireless Neckband.