Oppo A1k launched in Nepali market
Last year, Chinese manufacturer Oppo introduced the A1, an entry-level smartphone with very interesting specifications; now the company is preparing to launch a new version of the device, called the Oppo A1K in Nepali market soon.
Oppo is also set to launch the Oppo F11 Pro and Oppo F11 in Nepali market on April 22, 2019.
Oppo A1K is expected to debut as a toned down version of the OPPO A1 smartphone that was announced in March 2018. The OPPO A1 is equipped with Helio P23 SoC and 4 GB of RAM. However, the OPPO A1K is tipped to arrive with Helio P22 chipset and 2 GB of RAM.
Also read – Oppo Reno with Snapdragon 855 and Sliding camera launched
The Oppo A1K is expected to come with 6.2 inch or slightly larger display with a with a screen resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and water-drop style notch.
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
The Oppo A1K will reportedly be powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC clocked at 2.0GHz, paired with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It is tipped to be the first smartphone from the Chinese smartphone maker to come equipped with the MediaTek Helio P22 SoC.
The phone is reported to feature a single rear camera with 13 MP with LED flash. The front selfie camera is tipped to be of a 8 MP with superb features such as Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR and panorama [email protected]
Additionally, the Oppo A1K will reportedly be available in a single storage configuration and will hit the shelves in Red and Black colour options.
It is tipped to pack a powerful battery with Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh and supports Fast battery charging 5V/2A 10W . Other connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, bluetooth 4.0 A2DP, LE and A-GPS, GLONASS for best navigation.
The A1K will run Color OS 6.0 based on Android Pie 9.0 operating system.
The dimensions of the Oppo A1K will reportedly be 154.4×77.4×8.4 mm and it will tip the scales at 165 grams.
Oppo Nepal is set to launch the Oppo A1K after the launch of Oppo F11 Pro and Oppo F11, so this could be sometime soon by the end of April .
Oppo has also recently discounted the price of its premium series R17 Pro and is made available at Rs.75,990.
The previous models of F-Series price is also now discounted for OPPO F9 4GB RAM variant at Nrs. 37,990 while that of a OPPO F9 6GB variant is at Rs.45,590.
Oppo A1K Specification [Expected]
- CPU – Octa-core 4x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 4x 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, 8 Cores
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762)
- GPU – PowerVR GE8320, 650 MHz
- Camera – 8MP f/2.2 with LED Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel f/2.0 Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 2GB LPDDR3 | ROM 32GB External Memory Support Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 6.1 inches IPS, LCD HD+ Display (1560 x 720 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 4000 mAh Lithium-Polymer with Fast Charging
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Light, Accelerometer, Compass Sensor, Fingerprint
- Color – Black, Red
- Operating System – ColorOS 6.0 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, TF Card Slot, Micro USB Slot, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 73.8 mm x 154.5 mm x 8.4 mm
- Weight – 170 Grams (with Battery)
Oppo A1K Price in Nepal
April – The Oppo A1K is recently launched in Indian market for INR 7,990 which converts to around NRs. 12,784 but with added import taxes the price will be a lil bit higher in the Nepali market.
The Oppo A1K price is speculated to be in par with the Oppo A3S and will launch as Oppo’s new budget smartphone in Nepali market. The device could be priced at around NRs. 16,000 in Nepali market. Please stay tuned for official updates on pricing and more accurate specification .
Oppo A1K Price Drop in Nepali market
July Update – The Oppo A1K price in Nepali market has been readjusted to that of a Indian market and is now available for NRs. 14,790.