Oppo A56s 5G Launched with Dimensity 810 SoC, 90 Hz Display, 5000 mAh battery and more
The Oppo A56s 5G is the newest addition to the Chinese tech giant’s A series lineup.
The most recent offering from Oppo appears to be an improved variant of the Oppo A56 5G, which debuted in October 2021.
In comparison to its predecessor, the Oppo A56s has a 90Hz display and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC.
Some of the new Oppo A56s’s features, however, seem to be carried over from the earlier model. The primary back camera on the phone is 13 megapixels, and the device comes with a 5,000 mAh battery.
Oppo’s A56s 5G Specs and Features
The Oppo A56s 5G is a dual-SIM (Nano) Android phone that uses ColorOS UI. A 6.56-inch HD+ (720 x 1,612 pixel) LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate is featured on the device.
The phone is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC, which is accompanied by a Mali G57 MC2 GPU, LPDDR4x RAM of up to 8GB, and UFS 2.2 storage of up to 256GB.
It has a 13-megapixel primary sensor with an f/2.2 lens, a secondary 2-megapixel portrait lens, and a dual-LED flash in its dual-camera configuration on the back.
The front-facing camera on the Oppo A56s 5G is 8 megapixels, making it ideal for self-portraits and video calls.
The Oppo A56s 5G has a variety of wireless connections including 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS, a USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm audio input.
Facial recognition unlocking is supported, and a fingerprint reader is located on the device’s side.
The battery on the Oppo A56s 5G is 5,000mAh and can be charged using the phone’s normal 10W charger.
Oppo A56s 5G specifications :
- Dimensions: 75.1 x 163.8 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 186 g
- SoC: MediaTek Dimensity 810 (MT6833P)
- CPU: 2x 2.4 GHz ARM Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55
- GPU: ARM Mali-G57 MC2
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB, 256GB
- Type: IPS LCD, 90Hz, 480 nits (typ), 600 nits (HBM)
- Size: 6.56 inches, 103.4 cm2 (~84.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1612 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- OS: Android 12, ColorOS 12.1
- Main Camera:
- Dual: 13 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm, AF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Selfie Camera:
- Single: 8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800
- 3G bands: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- CDMA2000 1x
- 4G bands: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands: 1, 5, 8, 28, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA, LTE, 5G
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
Oppo A56s 5G Price and Availability
The base model Oppo A56s 5G costs CNY 1,099 (approximately USD 163), while the top-end model with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage costs CNY 1,299 (about USD 192).
The phone is available in both black and blue. In China, you may get an Oppo A56s 5G from JD.com right now. We have yet to hear anything about the Oppo A56s 5G’s release date or price in other markets like Nepal and India.
Just to refresh your memory, Oppo’s A56 5G debuted in 2021 with a starting price of CNY 1,599 (about USD 236) for the lone 6GB + 128GB configuration.