Poco F4 5G launched with Snapdragon 870 SoC, 64 MP camera and more
On Thursday, the Poco F4 5G was released in India. Powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC, the new Poco phone has a 120Hz AMOLED display.
Poco F4 5G has three rear-facing cameras, Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G processor.
Redmi K40S, which debuted in China in March, has been rebranded as this smartphone. The iQoo Neo 6, the Motorola Edge 30, and the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G will all be competitors for the Poco F4 5G. With a list of specifications that rivals Xiaomi’s Mi 11X, it also competes with the new Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
Specifications of Poco F4 5G
The Poco F4 5G boasts a 6.67-inch E4 AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 360Hz touch sampling rate that runs on Android 12 with MIUI 13 on top.
DCI-P3 colour gamut and HDR10+ on Amazon Prime Video and Dolby Vision on Netflix are also supported by the panel.
Corning Gorilla Glass 5 provides additional protection.
The Snapdragon 870 SoC and up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM power the Poco F4 5G.
An f/1.8 lens and optical image stabilization are included in the smartphone’s triple back camera system, which captures images at a resolution of 64 megapixels (OIS).
The 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and the 2-megapixel macro camera are also included in the camera arrangement.
The Poco F4 5G has a 20-megapixel front-facing camera with an f/2.4 lens for taking selfies and video calls.
Poco F4 5G has up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage, which can be expanded. However, the internal storage cannot be expanded using a microSD card.
Wi-Fi 802.11ac; Bluetooth v5.2; GPS/A GPS/NavIC; NFC; and USB Type-C connector are all included on the Poco F4 5G. Sensors include an accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer, and proximity sensor. A fingerprint sensor is also located on the side of the phone.
Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res audio are supported on the Poco F4 5G, which has dual speakers. In addition, two microphones are included for noise reduction.
Poco has integrated a 4,500mAh Li-Polymer battery that can charge at 67W. (compatible charger is bundled in the box). Aside from that, the phone is 195 grams and measures 163.2mm by 75.95mm by 7.7mm.
Poco F4 5G Specifications
- Dimension: 163.2 x 76 x 7.7 mm
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ Samsung E4 AMOLED DotDisplay, screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 20:9 aspect ratio, 395 PPi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Screen Protection, 360° Ambient Light Sensor, Supports MEMC, 1300 nits peak brightness
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 Processor; 7 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650 graphics processor
- RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB LPPDDR5 RAM.
- Memory: Internal storage of 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 64 MP Omnivision OV64B primary sensor, OIS, PDAF
- 8 MP ultra wide-angle camera, f/2.2 aperture, FOV 119°
- 2MP Macro Camera
- LED Flash
- Rear Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: 20 MP Selfie camera
- Front Video: Up to 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 4,700mAh battery with 67W fast charging support
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (Side Mounted) and AI Face Unlock
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Linear motor, IR blaster.
- Network: 5G / 4G / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Dual SIM slot, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC, IR blaster, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Dual Speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, and Hi-Res Audio Wireless, etc.
- Software: MIUI 12 based on Android 12 OS
Poco F4 5G Price in Nepal
In India Poco F4 5G costs INR. 27,999 for the base 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model.
Both the 8GB + 128GB and 12GB + 256GB models are available for INR. 29,999 and INR.33,999 respectively. The Poco F4 5G is available in Night Black and Nebula Green color options.
Flipkart will be selling the Poco F4 5G beginning on June 27. A one-time discount of Rs. 1,000 is included in the launch offers.
Poco has also committed to provide a two-year warranty on the Poco F4 5G in India, rather than the customary one-year warranty.
|Poco F4 5G||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Converted)|