Redmi 9C launched in Nepal with MediaTek Helio G35 SoC, Triple rear camera and 5,000 mAh battery
Xiaomi after the announcement of new Helio G35 chipsets from Mediatek, quickly responded with the launch of Redmi 9C equipped with this chipset. The new G35 chipsets features enhanced gaming features for the budget oriented market.
Xiaomi also launched the Redmi 9A smartphone recently featuring a Helio G25 chipset and is currently available in Nepali market at a price tag of NRs 11,499.
The Redmi 9C apart from the latest chipset features a triple setup camera on the back and boasts a large 5000 mAh battery.
Similar to the Redmi 9A, the newly launched Redmi 9C phone sports a 6.53-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) LCD Dot Drop display with 20:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 SoC, coupled with up to 4GB RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The onboard storage is expandable via a microSD card (up to 512GB).
The phone comes with a triple rear camera setup that includes a 13-megapixel main camera with f/2.2 aperture, a 2-megapixel macro sensor with f/2.4 lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 lens. There’s a 5-megapixel camera with f/2.2 aperture for selfies and video calling.
Redmi 9C also includes a 5,000mAh battery with support for 10W fast charging.
Connectivity options include 3.5mm audio jack, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, and Micro USB port for charging. For security, the Redmi 9C has a rear fingerprint sensor and support AI face unlock. It measures 164.9 x 77.07x 9 mm and weighs 196 grams.
The phone comes in Midnight Grey, Sunrise Orange, and Twilight Blue color options.
Redmi 9C Specification
- 6.53 inch IPS LCD screen with HD + resolution
- Dotdrop Display with 20: 9 aspect ratio
- MediaTek Helio G35 processor
- 2 GB, 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB or 64 GB of internal storage
- Expandable memory using MicroSD card
- 5 MP front camera
- Triple Rear camera
- 13 MP (f / 2.2) main rear camera
- 2 MP macro camera (f / 2.2)
- 2 MP depth camera (f / 2.2)
- Fingerprint reader, Dual-SIM, Bluetooth 5.0 and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 5,000 mAh battery with 10W fast charge
- Android 10 with MIUI 12 interface
Redmi 9C Price in Nepal
Xiaomi has announced the availability of Redmi 9C today for Nepali market .
The Redmi 9C will be available in two options – 2GB RAM + 32GB storage for Rs 12,999 and 3GB RAM + 64 GB storage for a price of Rs 14,999.
- Redmi 9C – 2GB RAM + 32GB storage – NRs 12,999
- Redmi 9C – 3GB RAM + 64 GB storage – NRs 14,999