Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro – Specs Features & Price
Samsung Nepal today launched its latest smartphone Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro with a full metal unibody and a 2.5D Gorilla Glass.
At 7 mm thickness, the Galaxy C7 Pro comes with a full metal unibody and a 2.5D Gorilla Glass while sporting a 5.7-inch FHD Super AMOLED display.
Also read – Samsung Galaxy J8 launched in nepali market
Galaxy C7 Pro comes equipped with a 2.2 GHz octa-core processor and 4GB RAM. It has an inbuilt memory of 64GB which is expandable to 256GB and is powered by a 3,300mAh battery.
The Samsung smartphone features a 16-megapixel rear camera as well as a 16-megapixel front camera both with an f1.9 aperture lens. The rear camera comes equipped with Phase-Detection Auto-Focus and Dual LED flash features while the front camera offers pre-installed beautifying effects. The floating camera button in Galaxy C7 Pro enables users to click pictures single-handedly.
Galaxy C7 Pro will be available in two colour options – Navy Blue and Gold. The device will be priced at Rs 27,990 and will retail exclusively on Amazon.in from April 11, 2017.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Full Specification
- CPU – Octa-Core 2.2GHz ARM Cortex A53
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 MSM8953 Pro
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 506
- Camera – 16 Megapixels with Dual-LED and AF Rear Camera |16 Megapixels Front camera with Flash
- Memory – RAM- 4GB | ROM 64GB External Memory Support Up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 5.7 inches Super AMOLED FHD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,300 mAh Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano/microSD)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Compass Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyroscope Sensor
- Color – Gold, Rose-Gold, Blue
- Operating System – Android 6.0 Marshmallow with TouchWiz UI
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Price in Nepal – Rs. 39,490(4GB+ 64 GB)