Tata Motors launches all-new Tata Tigor in Nepali market : Price, Specs and Features
Tata Motors announced the addition of their next generation compact Sedan, Tata Tigor.
Tata Motors launched their new product along with Sipradi Trading Pvt. Ltd, their sole distributor for Nepal.
According to Sujan Roy, Head of International Business, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit of Tata Motors, the new Tigor comes equipped with premium features such as premium exteriors, plush in-cabin experience, indulgent comfort, next-generation HMI and user experience, supreme safety, and star performance.
The new Tigor will continue with the same body shell but we can expect the grille to be a little bolder and the bumpers sculpted for more aggression. It will get projector headlamps and clear-lens LED tail lamps, with the latter being s segment first. A new alloy design will be certainly welcome.
Inside, the cabin layout and the dashboard will remain the same and you can expect the infotainment touchscreen system to be revised with features like Android Auto and Apple Car play along with MirrorLink. It will continue to get the power windows, power steering, air conditioning, electric mirrors and all the existing features along with a couple of probable additions.
Under the hood, expect the Tigor to continue with the same set of engines – the 1.05 litre diesel and the 1.2-litre petrol. The engines should be offered with both manual as well as AMT gearbox options to cater to the ever increasing popularity of automatics.
There might be s performance JTP version on offer as well to cater to the enthusiast segment with the 1,2-litre mill pumping out about 120bhp of power after forced induction.
Tata Tigor Specifications
- Engine Type Revotron 1.2 L, 3-cylinder Engine, Petrol BS6
- Capacity, cylinders 1199cc , 3 cylinder
- Max power : PS @RPM 86 PS (63.0 kW)@6000 RPM
- Max torque: Nm@RPM 113 Nm @ 3300 RPM +/- 100 rpm
- Transmission Manual 5-speed / AMT 5- Speed
- Length* Width*Height (mm) 3993 * 1677 * 1532
- Wheelbase (mm) 2450
- Min Ground Clearance (mm) 170
- Boot space 419 Liters
- Brakes Front/ Rear Disc, Drum
- Fuel Capacity 35 Liters
- Front Independent, Lower wishbone, McPherson (dual path) strut type
- Rear Rear Twist beam with coil spring mounted on hydraulic shock absorbers.
- Tyres Size-Type
- XE, XM, XZ , XMA – 175/65 R14
- XZ+, XZA+ – 175/60 R15
- Spare, Size, type 155/80 R13
Tata Tigor Image Gallery
Tata Tigor Price in Nepal
Tata Tigor sedan will be available across all Tata Motors authorized sales outlets in Nepal at a starting price tag of Rs. 28.99 Lakh.
|Tata Tigor Variants||Fuel||Tata Tigor Price in Nepal|
|XE BS4||Petrol||Rs. 28,99,000|
|XE BS6||Petrol||Rs. 31,49,000|