Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 AI – Specs Features & Price
The Redmi Note 5 was announced in February this year packing a 5.99-inch FHD+ Fullview display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels and a 2.5D Curved glass on top.
The device is powered by a Snapdragon 636 chipset paired with 3GB/4GB RAM.
The main highlight of the Redmi Note 5 is perhaps the AI capable cameras it packs.
The front panel of the Redmi Note 5 includes a soft LED flash-enabled 13MP selfie camera that carries support for AI portrait mode.
The selfie camera also features pre-HDR which allows it to intelligently detect the background light to capture amazing selfie shots in dim-light conditions by accordingly configuring the front LED flash.
The front-facing camera can also capture full HD videos.
In addition, the Redmi Note 5 features an aluminium unibody with an AI-driven dual rear camera arrangement at the top left corner.
The camera is stacked vertically with the LED flash sitting between both rear shooters.
The Redmi Note 5’s AI Dual Camera comprises a 12MP primary sensor that has a pixel size of 1.4micron and f/1.9 aperture along with a 5MP secondary depth of field sensor.
It is equipped with features like dual autofocus, EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization), HDR, Burst Mode and Panorama.
The dual rear cameras can also capture amazing AI driven portrait shots by naturally blurring the background. Apart from shooting full HD videos, it can also record 720p slow-motion videos.
There is also a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. The model is available in Gold, Black, Blue, Rose Gold as well as a Flame Red variant which joined the ranks recently.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 AI Dual Camera Full Specification
- CPU – Octa-Core (4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 260, 4 x 1.6GHz Kryo 260) CPU Clock
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 509 GPU
- Camera – 12 MP f/1.9 +5 MP f/2.0, 1.4 μm with Dual-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 13 Megapixel Front camera with LED Flash
- Memory – RAM- 3GB/4GB/6GB LPDDR4, 1333MHz | ROM 32GB/64GB External Memory Support Up to 128GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 5.99 inches IPS, FHD+ Display (2160 x 1080 Pixels) 18:9 Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer with Quick Charge 3.0
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Hall Sensor, Accelerometer, Light Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor (Rear Mounted), Compass, Gyroscope
- Color – Gold, Black, Blue, Rose-Gold
- Operating System – Android 8.1 Oreo with MIUI 9
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 AI Dual Camera Price in Nepal – Rs. 27,499(4GB+64GB) and Rs. 23,499(3GB+32GB)