Yamaha MT-15 BS6 Price in Nepal : Specs, Features (Updated)
MAW Enterprises, the authorized dealer of Yamaha two wheelers in Nepali market has launched a BS6 variant of the Yamaha MT-15 in nepali market .
The company had announced the sale of BS6 version of MT-15 bike from this Monday. According to the company, the sale of the new bike will start at the ongoing Yamaha Maha-Exchange Fair at Bhrikuti Mandap.
The new MT-15, manufactured in BS6 standard, has a 155 cc liquid cooled, 4-stroke, 4-valve engine. It generates 18.4 PS of power at 10,000 rpm and 13.9 Nm of torque at 8,500 rpm. The bike has a 6 speed gear transmission.
For safety, the bike has disc brakes with ABS. It also has telescopic suspension at the front and mono-cross suspension at the rear. The bike has tubeless tires. Similarly, the motorcycle also gets an engine cut-off feature integrated into the side stand.
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
The bike has a fuel capacity of 10 liters. The negative LCD instrument cluster shows the gear position, shift light, and mileage indicator, apart from the other run-of-the-mill information and tell-tale lights.
The outer cover of the bike is also very attractive. It has LED headlamps. The bike has a length of 2,020 mm, a width of 800 mm and a height of 1,070 mm. The bike also has 179mm ground clearance and 1,335mm wheelbase. This also makes it easier to ride the bike on unpaved roads. The total weight of the bike is 138 kg.
Yamaha MT-15 is offered in 3 color variants of Dark Matte Blue, MT-15 Ice Fluo Vermillion and the top variant MT-15 MotoGP Edition.
The Yamaha MT-15 competes against the KTM 125 Duke, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, and the Bajaj Pulsar NS 200. In its price bracket, you could also go for alternatives like the Vespa Elegante 150, Royal Enfield Bullet 350, and Ather 450X.
Yamaha MT-15 Specifications
- Engine type Liquid cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve
- Displacement 155 cc
- Bore & Stroke 58.0 mm x 58.7 mm
- Compression ratio 11.6 : 1
- Maximum Horse Power 13.6kW(18.5PS)/10000r/min
- Maximum torque 13.9N.m(1.4kgf.m)/8500r/min
- Clutch Type Wet, Multiple Disc
- Fuel system Fuel Injection
- Transmission type Constant mesh, 6-speed
- Starting system type Electric starter
- Overall length 2,020mm
- Overall width 800mm
- Overall height 1,070mm
- Minimum ground clearance 170mm
- Kerb weight (with oil and a full fuel tank) 138kg
- Seat height 810mm
- Wheelbase 1,335mm
- Inner tube diameter of front fork 41.0mm
- Fuel tank capacity 10L
- Frame type Deltabox
- Brake type (Front) Disc Brake (282mm)
- Brake type (Rear) Disc Brake (220mm)
- Suspension type (front/rear) Telescopic fork / Linked-type Monocross suspension
- Tyre size (Front) 100/80-17M/C 52P – Tubeless
- Tyre size (Rear) 140/70R17M/C 66H – Radial Tubeless
- ABS Single Channel ABS
- Battery 12 V, 4.0 Ah
- Clock Digital
- VVA Equipped
- Gear Position Indicator Equipped
- Fuel consumption indicator Equipped
- Shift timing light Equipped
- VVA indicator Equipped
- Sidestand engine cut-off switch Equipped
- Headlight LED
- Position Light LED
- Brakelight / Taillight LED
- Speedometer Digital
- Tachometer Digital
- Fuel gauge Digital
Yamaha MT-15 BS6 Price in Nepal
Updated : MAW Enterprises has set the price of Yamaha MT-15 BS6 version at Rs 483,900. The company has restocked the Yamaha MT-15 BS6 version which ran out of stock previously right after launch. The delivery of new imported lot will commence in few days time.