Huawei Y9s with 48 MP rear camera and pop-up selfie launched in Nepal
Huawei has continued to grow despite sanctions imposed by Donald Trump for months, and the company’s strategy of continuing to introduce increasingly interesting new devices should not end anytime soon. The latest addition to its portfolio of mid-range device comes in the form of Huawei Y9s .
The HUAWEI Y9s features ultra-narrow bezels to allow the 6.59-inch screen to achieve a 91% screen-to-body ratio. Meanwhile, the back of HUAWEI Y9s is made of glass with a shiny texture. The device comes in two colours: the classic Midnight Black and the dreamy Breathing Crystal. Breathing Crystal’s degraded blue-purple colors twinkle when light is reflected on the phone, again illustrating Huawei’s unique interpretation of the aesthetics of nature.
GPU Turbo 3.0 improves mobile game performance
Powered by Kirin 710F, which offers high performance and high energy efficiency, the HUAWEI Y9s also delivers improved software performance. It supports HUAWEI’s latest Turbo 3.0 GPU, a graphics processing acceleration technology that significantly optimizes the performance of 85 mobile games. It not only offers higher image frequencies for better image quality, but also offers lower energy consumption in mobile games, providing a fast and fluid gaming experience. At the same time, with AI’s graphic planning capabilities, THE HUAWEI Y9s can avoid irregular edges, improve the clarity of dark scenes and fine-tune details, taking viewing and gaming experiences to the next level .
Ultra FullView display and vibrant colors
The HUAWEI Y9s has great advantages in terms of smartphone screen. It is one of the few entry-level smartphones with an Ultra FullView display with a clear view. Huawei has taken up the challenges of mechanical structure and used an auto-displayed 16MP AI selfie camera, providing a full-screen display experience without a notch.
With Night Mode: Capture beautiful scenes
The HUAWEI Y9S comes with a powerful triple rear camera configuration that includes a 48MP main camera and an ultra wide angle camera. The 48MP main camera is capable of taking high-resolution photos in low-light environments. THE night mode of the HUAWEI Y9s uses artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to provide a reduction in multi-image noise for taking pictures at night. This feature can intelligently increase brightness. In addition, the night mode allows users to take a long exposure of up to six seconds, which can effectively improve image stabilization and solve blurred photo problems. With all these amazing features, HUAWEI Y9s obviously does a great job in terms of image clarity and stabilization for low-light environments.
In addition, the HUAWEI Y9S can take wide-angle photos and create excellent bokeh effects with its ultra wide-angle 8MP camera and 2MP depth camera. In addition to AI scene recognition, BACKlit AI imagery, the HUAWEI Y9s offers competitive camera features to consumers.
Intelligent acceleration technology improves system fluidity
HUAWEI Y9s runs on EMUI 9.1 which offers better performance than EMUI 9.0. The EMUI 9.1 not only offers refined processor management through hardware and software collaboration, but also intelligently optimizes the system to increase operating fluidity. With Intelligent System Scheduling, EMUI 9.1 helps the HUAWEI Y9 increase application launch speed by 19%. It also uses Smart Memory Engine to optimize available system storage and storage efficiency, significantly improving the smartphone’s operating fluidity by 27%.
With EMUI 9.1, users can enjoy a hands-on experience such as Fast Printing and HUAWEI Share. In addition, HUAWEI Y9s can download and run Google apps.
Huawei Y9s Price in Nepal
Improved camera, high-end design, optimized system and built quality, the HUAWEI Y9s is obviously one of the best entry-level smartphones. With a standard storage of 6GB RAM – 128 GB ROM, the HUAWEI Y9s is available at NRs 32,900 in Nepali market.
Huawei Y9s Specifications
- CPU – Octa-core (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 & 4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53)
- Chipset – Hisilicon Kirin 710F, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-G51 MP4
- Camera – Triple: 48 MP f/1.8 Wide + 8MP F/2.4 Ultrawide + 2MP F/2.4 (Depth Sensor) with LED Flash and AF Rear Camera | 16 MP f/2.0 Pop-Up Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 6GB | ROM 128GB External Memory Support Up to 512GB using NanoSD card (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 6.59- inches FHD+ LTPS IPS, LCD Display (2340 x 1080 Pixels), 19.5:9 Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4000mAh Lithium-Polymer, 10W Charger
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light, Fingerprint (Side Mounted Fingerprint), Gyroscope
- Color – Midnight Black, Breathing Crystal
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1 UI
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot or TF Card Slot, USB Type-C, Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 163.1 mm x 77.2 mm x 8.8 mm
- Weight – 206 Grams (with Battery)
- Versions – Single Variant Available (6GB/128GB)
- More Features – Plastic Body Design, Triple Camera, EMUI 9.1, FHD+ Display, LTPS, LCD Display, 3.5mm Jack, FM Radio, USB Type-C, BT 5.0, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Side Fingerprint, nano SD Card slot, Three Rear Camera Setup.