Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G Launched in Nepal
Xiaomi Nepal has launched yet another phone from it’s Note 11 Series. The newly launched phone today is Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G and is available in two memory configurations of 6 GB and 8 GB with 128 GB of internal storage space.
The phone has a 6.67-inch touchscreen display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels, a pixel density of 395 ppi, and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
The MediaTek Helio G96 CPU, which powers the Redmi Note 11 Pro, has eight cores. It has 6GB and 8GB of RAM. A 5000mAh battery powers the Android 11 operating system of the Redmi Note 11 Pro. The Redmi Note 11 Pro has its own brand of quick charging.
The Redmi Note 11 Pro’s rear cameras consist of a quad camera arrangement with a 108-megapixel (f/1.9, 0.7-micron) primary camera, an 8-megapixel camera, a 2-megapixel camera (f/2.4), and a 2-megapixel camera.
The arrangement for the back camera has autofocus. For selfies, it includes a single front camera arrangement with a 16-megapixel sensor and an f/2.4 aperture.
The Redmi Note 11 Pro has 64GB or 128GB of internal storage that can be increased with a microSD card, runs MIUI 13 and is based on Android 11.
A dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) takes Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards in the Redmi Note 11 Pro. The Redmi Note 11 Pro weighs 202.00 grams and has dimensions of 164.19 x 76.10 x 8.12mm.
It has been introduced in the shades Graphite Gray, Polar White, and Star Blue.
The Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.0, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with compatibility for Band 40 used by select LTE networks in India) connectivity options on the Redmi Note 11 Pro are all active 4G on both SIM cards. The phone has a fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, gyroscope, compass/magnetometer, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor.
Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED screen, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate
- Resolution: Full HD+ (1080 × 2400 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G96 (12nm)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Back Cameras: (108MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro, 2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 16MP (punch-hole cutout)
- Audio: Stereo speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- IP Rating: Yes, IP53 dust-and-splash resistant
- Connectivity: Dual 5G, Wi-Fi ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / GLONASS / BEIDOU / GALILEO / QZSS / A-GPS, USB Type-C, 5G, NFC
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 67W fast charging
Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G Price in Nepal
The Redmi Note 11 Pro’s starting pricing in Nepal is set at Rs. 34,999 for the 6GB variant and Rs. 36,999 for the 8GB RAM variant. The device comes with 128 GB of internal storage space.
|Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G||Price in Nepal|
|6 GB RAM, 128GB int. storage||Rs 34,999|
|8 GB RAM, 128GB int. storage||Rs 36,999|