Redmi Note 12 Pro+ Launched with Mediatek Dimensity 1080 SoC, 200 MP camera and more
Xiaomi on Thursday launched three new models of the Redmi Note Series for 2022 in the Chinese market. The newly launched models are Redmi Note 12, Redmi Note 12 Pro and Redmi Note 12 Pro+ models.
Out of the three newly launched models, the Redmi Note 12 Pro+ is the flagship model which comes with premium features including Mediatek Dimensity 1080 SoC, 200 MP camera and upto 210 W fast charging support.
Redmi Note 12 Pro+ Specifications
With a 6.67-inch full-HD (1,080×2,400 pixels) OLED display, a 120Hz refresh rate, a 240Hz touch sampling rate, and a peak brightness of 900 nits, the Redmi Note 12 Pro+ is a dual SIM (Nano) smartphone that runs on MIUI 13.
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
Both HDR10+ and Dolby Vision are supported by the screen. The Redmi Note 12 Pro+ shares the same internals as the Redmi Note 12 Pro, including an octa-core 6nm MediaTek Dimensity 1080 SoC, up to 12GB of LPDDR4X RAM, and a Mali-G68 GPU.
The Redmi Note 12 Pro+ boasts a whopping three cameras on its back: a 200-megapixel primary sensor with optical image stabilization, an 8-megapixel ultra wide-angle camera, and a 2-megapixel macro lens.
Xiaomi has included a 16-megapixel camera in the front of the phone for taking selfies and recording video chats.
Powered by 120W rapid charging, the new Redmi Pro+ smartphone has a 5,000mAh battery.
Redmi Note 12 Pro+ also comes in two specialized flavors: the Redmi Note 12 Trend Edition and the Redmi Note 12 Explorer Edition.
The Trend Edition has a texture at the back that resembles a race track.
The Redmi Note 12 Explorer Edition has a 4,300 mAh battery and supports rapid charging at 210W. The manufacturer claims that it can fully charge the battery in 9 minutes.
- 6.67-inch OLED display with FullHD+ resolution
- Display with hole camera and 120 Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 1080 Platform
- 8 GB or 12 GB of RAM
- 256 GB of internal storage
- Space for microSD card
- 16 MP front camera
- Three rear cameras
- 200 megapixel main sensor
- 8 megapixel ultra wide-angle sensor
- 2 megapixel macro sensor
- 5G connectivity, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, headphone jack, USB-C port and side-mounted fingerprint reader
- 5,000 mAh battery with 120W charging
- 4,300 mAh battery with 210W charging (Explorer Edition)
- Android 12 running under MIUI 13
Redmi Note 12 Pro Plus Price in Nepal
The Redmi Note 12 series was announced in China and is expected to hit the global market in the coming weeks. Check below the official prices:
The Redmi Note 12 Pro+ price starts at CNY 2,199 (about Rs. 40,175) for the 8GB RAM + 256GB storage option and CNY 2,399 (around Rs. 43,830) for the 12GB RAM + 256GB storage variant.
Midnight Black, Time Blue, and Mirror Porcelain White are the three color options available for these smartphones.
- 8GB RAM + 256 GB storage –¥2,199 (~Rs 40,175)
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage – ¥2,399 (~Rs 43,830)
Trend Edition / Explorer Edition
The only 8GB RAM + 256GB storage model of the Redmi Note 12 Explorer Edition costs CNY 2,399 (approximately Rs. 43,830), while the lone striped design model of the Redmi Note 12 Trend Edition costs CNY 2,599 (about Rs. 47,485).
- Explorer Edition – 8GB RAM + 256GB storage – ¥2399 (~Rs 43,830)
- Trend Edition – 8GB RAM + 256 GB storage –¥2599 (~Rs 47,485)