Vivo Z3i launched with 6 GB RAM and 24 MP camera
Vivo has quietly launched a new smartphone – Vivo Z3i – in China. The mid-range handset is essentially a re-branded variant of the Vivo V11 that had arrived in Nepal in September, or the Vivo V11i that was launched in Thailand the same month.
While the design and specifications of the smartphones are quite similar, there are a few changes under the hood.
Also read — Vivo V9 launched with notched display and 4GB RAM
When it comes to the Vivo V11, the Vivo Z3i features identical specifications in terms of display, processor, RAM, and battery, but they differ when we consider the camera and inbuilt storage.
Vivo Z3i comes in only one configuration of memory and storage option – offering 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
Inside the display notch, Vivo has ditched the V11 25Mp camera sensor for a slightly downgraded 24MP sensor with face unlock feature.
The Vivo Z3i appears to be a successor to the Vivo Z11i that was a China-exclusive smartphone. In terms of design, the key features of the smartphone include a water-drop display notch, bezel-less display, and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Vivo Z3i price
As mentioned, Vivo has launched Vivo Z3i smartphone only in China and is priced at CNY 2,398 (roughly Rs. 40,800). Notably, the handset comes in Aurora Blue and Millennium Powder colour variants. For comparison, the Vivo V11 was launched in Nepal at Rs. 39,990.
Vivo Z3i specifications
- 6.41-inch (1080 x 2280 pixels) Full HD+ IPS LCD 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- MediaTek Helio P60 chipset
- 6 GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16-megapixel + 2-megapixel dual camera system
- 24 MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Rear fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Dimensions: 155.97 x 75.63 x 8.1mm and it weighs 163.7 grams
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,315mAh battery