Samsung Galaxy S7 edge launched in Nepal
Samsung introduced the new Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge to the world on February 21st. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels at a PPI of 534 pixels per inch.
Its design is more robust, maintaining all the elegance of the previous generation but correcting several points that needed a small revision.
The main innovations of the Galaxy S7 Edge are the presence of IP68 certification (dust and water resistance), a large battery of 3000mAh, memory expansion via microSD, the new camera and clear, Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge will be the largest of the new smartphones, with a 5.5-inch screen with Super AMOLED and the resolution Quad-HD (1440x2560p).
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is powered by octa-core (4×2.3GHz + 4×1.6GHz) processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge packs a 12-megapixel (f/1.7, 1.4-micron) primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3600mAh non removable battery. It measures 150.90 x 72.60 x 7.70 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 157.00 grams.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, Micro-USB, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope and Barometer.
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Full Specification
- CPU – Dual-core 2.15 GHz & dual-core 1.6 GHz
- Quad-core 2.3 GHz + quad-core 1.6 GHz
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Exynos 8890 Octa
- Camera – 12 Megapixel With LED Flash | 5 Megapixel Front camera
- RAM – 4GB LPDDR4 | ROM 32GB/64GB and a micro sd card Support Up to 200GB for external Memory
- Display – Screen size 5.5 inches, Super AMOLED
- Dimension & Weight – 150.9 mm x 72.6 mm x 7.7 mm, 157g
- Battery – Non-Removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh battery with wireless charging (Qi/PMA)
- Dual SIM with Hybrid Nano SIM Compatibility
- support 2G/3G/4G Networks with a speed of HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps in 3G, 450/50 Mbps in 4G, CAT-9
- Sensors – Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, Fingerprint, heart rate, SpO2
- Color – Black, White, Gold, Silver
- A fingerprint scanner (with Samsung Pay support),
- Operating System – Android v6.0 Marshmallow
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Price in Nepal : NRs. 88,900 (During Launch)