Huawei Y9 (2019) officially launched in Nepal
Huawei just removed the wraps off of its newest Y-series device — the Huawei Y9 (2019). Like it’s more premium cousins the Y9 (2019) now sports flashy and elegant colored variants.
The Huawei Y9 2019 mobile features a 6.5″ (16.51 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and runs on Android v8.1 (Oreo) operating system.
The device is powered by Octa core (2.2 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A73 + 1.7 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor paired with 4 GB of RAM.
As far as the battery is concerned it has 4000 mAh.
Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 16 MP camera .
Other sensors include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? Yes, it does. For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a Mali-G51 MP4 GPU.
Also read – Huawei Y7 Pro 2019 Launched
On board storage is at 64 GB with the option to expand the memory by Yes Up to 400 GB. Design is one of the most important factors when it comes to mobiles. This phone is 8.05 mm slim and weighs 173 grams.
Huawei Y9 (2019) Full Specification
- CPU – Octa-core — 4 x 2.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 — 4 x 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 710, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-G51 MP4, 4 Cores, 1000 MHz
- Camera – Dual: 13 Megapixels + 2 Megapixel with Single-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 16 Megapixels + 2 Megapixel Dual Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 4GB | ROM 64GB External Memory Support Up to 256GB using microSD card
- Display – Screen size 6.5 inches FHD+ IPS Display (2340 x 1080 Pixels), 19:9 Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light, Fingerprint, Gyroscope
- Color – Black, Blue, Violet
- Operating System – Android 8.1 Oreo with Emotion 8.2 UI