Poco F1 6GB+128GB gets a permanent price cut
The time is now already ripe for the launch of the successor of Poco F1 – the truely flagship killer phone that made waves around the world which was offered at a initial price of $300 and that included a flagship Snapdragon 845 processor.
Generally, when smartphone makers have their new models ready for launch, they start to push the sales volume of their last device in order to get rid of the stock.
A similar pattern can be expected here, as Xiaomi cut down the price of its Poco F1 smartphones in India which hints that the company may be readying to launch its next upcoming flagship phone – the Poco F2.
According to previous leaks and rumours, the company may also launch a lite and more affordable version in the form of Poco F1 Lite.
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
Xiaomi India put a sales of Poco F1 on online stores in India from 11th of April to 30 th with further discount on all variants of Poco F1.
Poco Days – April 11 to 30
During the Flipkart sales this month , termed as the “Poco Days” – the company reduced the price of Poco F1 6GB+64GB from the existing INR 19,999 to INR 17,999. A fair discount of INR 2,000.
Similarly, the most popular 6GB+128GB variant had a price cut of INR 2,000 from the existing price of INR 22,999 to INR 20,999.
And last but not the least, the 8GB +256 GB variant also was reduced from the existing INR 27,999 to INR 24,999.
Poco F1 was launched in India in August last year, and this is the second price cut it has received since then. Key highlights of the phone include a dual rear camera setup, a wide-notch, a Snapdragon 845 SoC, and a 4,000mAh battery.
Permanent Price Cut
The Flipkart “Poco Days” sales offer is now over which was effective from April 11 – 30 and the company has restored the prices of the phones back to the regular price.
However, out of the three storage variants, Xiaomi has decided to permanently reduce the price of the 6GB + 128GB model which will now be available for INR 20,999.
So according to the new pricing in May 2019, these variants will be available and at the price mentioned below:
- Poco F1 6GB + 64GB – INR 19,999
- Poco F1 6GB + 128GB – INR 20,999
- Poco F1 8GB + 256GB – INR 27,999
The phone is offered in Steel Blue, Graphite Black, and Rosso Red colours. The Armoured Edition will attract an additional INR 1,000 charges.
Xiaomi Poco F1 Specification
- CPU – Octa-Core (4 x 2.8 GHz Kryo 385 + 4 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 385) CPU Clock
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, 64-Bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 630 GPU
- Camera – 12 MP f/1.9 + 5 MP f/2.0 with Dual-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 20 Megapixel f/2.0 Front camera
- Memory – RAM – 6GB, 8GB | ROM 64GB/128GB/256GB, External Memory Support up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 6.18-inches LCD IPS FHD+ Screen with (1080 x 2246 Pixels Resolution)
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,000 mAh Lithium-Polymer with QU 3.0
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM Card (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint
- Color – Graphite Black, Steel Blue, Rosso Red, Armored Edition with Kevla
- Operating System – MIUI V9.6 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM, TF Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, Type-C USB Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 155.5 mm x 75.3 mm x 8.8 mm
- Weight – 180 Grams (with Battery)
- Version – Three Version 6GB/64GB, 6GB/128GB, 8GB/256GB