HTC launches an affordable triple camera phone Desire 19+
The second smartphone, which was presented at today’s press conference by HTC, has become a more affordable (compared to HTC U19e ) model called HTC Desire 19+.
The smartphone is built on the MediaTek Helio P35 single-chip system, it has a 6.2-inch screen with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, 4 or 6 GB of RAM and 64 or 128 GB of internal storage. Battery capacity is 3850 mAh.
Unlike the HTC U19e, which received a dual camera, a triple camera with image sensors of 13, 8 and 5 megapixels are installed here.
The front camera has a resolution of 16 megapixels. The fingerprint sensor is located on the rear panel.
HTC Desire 19+ will go on sale in early July at a price of $315 and $350, depending on the amount of memory.
- CPU – Octa Core 4x 2.3 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 4x 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765), 64-Bit Processor
- GPU – PowerVR GE8320, 680 MHz
- Camera – 13 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP with LED and AF Triple Rear Camera | 16 MP Front camera
- Memory – RAM – 4GB/6GB LPDDR3, 933 MHz | ROM 64GB/128GB, External Memory Support Up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 6.2 inches IPS HD+ Screen with (720 x 1520 Pixels Resolution)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,850 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM Card (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint
- Color – White, Blue
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie with Sense UI
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1 x Nano SIM, TF Card Slot, Micro USB 2.0 Port, 3.5 mm Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 156.2 mm x 74.8 mm x 8.5 mm
- Weight – 170 Grams (with Battery)