Realme X launched with SD 710, 16 MP pop-up selfie and 48 MP rear camera
Realme today unveiled not only the budget smartphone Realme 3i , but also the more expensive model – Relame X. During the announcement, the developers actively compared it with the Redmi K20, from which it becomes clear who they see as the main competitor of the new product.
Realme X is not impressive with its Snapdragon 710 platform, because the Redmi K20 uses the Snapdragon 730. But the screen in this device is even larger – 6.53 inches (resolution – 2340 x 1080 pixels). A fingerprint scanner is built into the display. The maximum amount of RAM is at 8 GB along with a internal storage with capacity of 128 GB. Further the memory expansion with the help of microSD cards is not supported.
Realme X features a dual rear camera – with the main sensor of Sony IMX586 resolution of 48 megapixels and an additional sensor with resolution of 5 megapixels responsible for the analysis of the depth in the scene. The Sony IMX471 sensor with a resolution of 16 megapixels is used in the sliding front pop-up camera.
Realme X comes with a battery capacity of 3765 mAh with support for fast charging VOOC 3.0 Flash Charge with a capacity of 20 watts. Other features include an LTE modem, Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 5.0 adapters, a USB-C port and a standard headphone jack.
So far it’s currently announced in India with two versions of Realme X: the base for $ 250 endowed with 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of flash memory. The top one with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of flash memory is priced at $ 290.
Realme X Full Specification
- CPU – Octa-core (2 x 2.2GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SDM710, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Adreno 616 GPU
- Camera – 48 MP f/1.7 + 5 MP f/2.4 with LED flash and AF Rear Camera | 16 MP f/2.0 Front camera with Motorized pop-up
- Memory – RAM- 4GB/6GB/8GB LPDDR4, 1866MHz | ROM 64GB/128GB External Memory Not Support
- Display – Screen size 6.53-inches AMOLED, FHD+ Display (2340 x 1080 Pixels), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, Gorilla Glass 5
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,765 mAh Lithium-ion with 20W, Vooc Charging 3.0
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Gyroscope, Accelerometer Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Compass Sensor, Fingerprint Scanner (In-Display)
- Color – Steam white, Punk Blue
- Operating System – ColorOS 6.0 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Slot, 1 x Nano SIM, USB Type-C Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Dimensions – 161.2 mm x 76 mm x 8.6 mm
- Weight – 191 Grams (with Battery)
- Version – Three Variants 4GB/64GB, 6GB/64GB, 8GB/128GB