Moto G Stylus 2022 Launched with Helio G88 SoC, 90 Hz Display and 5000 mAh battery
Motorola has introduced a new Moto G Stylus, appropriately dubbed as the Moto G Stylus (2022). While the smartphone boasts several enhancements, it also includes a slower SoC, albeit one with a quicker GPU than the Moto G Stylus from last year.
MediaTek’s Helio G88, a 12 nm SoC, is older than Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 678, which it replaces in the Moto G Stylus (2022). Helio G88 has 86 percent of the performance of the Snapdragon 678 according to benchmark reports. In some benchmarks, such as PCMark for Android, the Helio G88 performs better than the Snapdragon 678.
On a same note, it should be noted that the Helio G88’s GPU is faster than the Snapdragon 678’s. However, the Moto G Stylus (2022) has a 90 Hz refresh rate, which is an improvement over its predecessor. A 6.8-inch, 1080p display is still in use on Motorola’s Moto G Stylus, but it is now 60 pixels taller than last year’s display.
Motorola’s Moto G Stylus (2022) has 6 GB of RAM, 128 GB of expandable storage, and a 5,000 mAh battery that can be recharged at a rate of up to 10 watts.
In addition, the smartphone boasts a 50 MP main camera, an 8 MP ultra-wide camera, a 2 MP macro camera, and a 16 MP front-facing camera.
There’s no word yet from Motorola on whether the Moto G Stylus (2022) will be available outside of the United States, where it’ll ship with Android 11. Starting on February 17th, Motorola aims to release the Moto G Stylus (2022).
- 6.8-inch (2460 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio display, 396 PPI, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G88 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, Quad pixel technology, PDAF, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, macro option, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Built-in Stylus
- 3.5mm audio jack, Smart PA
- Water-repellent (P2i coating)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
- Dimensions:170.21 x 75.90 x 9.45mm; Weight: 216g
- Android 11 with My UX
Motorola Moto G Stylus Price in Nepal
Motorola has just launched the G Stylus 2022 initially in the US markets, the smartphone may be launched in Nepali market in the near future.
Motorola’s G stylus (2022) is available in Twilight Blue and Metallic Rose and costs $299.99 (roughly Rs 35,999 today) from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon.com, and Motorola.com in the United States.