RealMe 8i launched in Nepali market with Mediatek chipset and Dynamic RAM feature
RealMe 8i has been launched in Nepali market today.
The company has stated that the phone will be available at affordable price with 120 Hz Ultra Smooth Experience.
The phone has a powerful G96 processor, a 120 Hz display and up to 7 GB of dynamic RAM, and an 18-watt fast-charging 5,000 mAh battery.
According to the company, the phone has a screen-to-body ratio of 90.8 percent and a 6-inch full-screen display. In addition to the processor and screen display, Realme 8i has provided DRI technology, dynamic RAM expansion service that can upgrade 4GB RAM to 7GB RAM.
The company says that computer-derived DRE technology has been introduced in smartphones to bring about a massive increase in overall smoothness. The company claims that not only the apps but also the background processes runs smoothly.
Realme 8i Specifications
- 6.6-inch IPS LCD screen with FHD resolution
- Display with hole and 120 Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Helio G96 Platform
- 4GB or 6GB RAM
- 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
- Expandable memory with microSD card
- 8 MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- Main sensor with 50 MP sensor
- Macro sensor with 2 MP sensor
- Depth sensor with 2 MP sensor
- Digital Reader and Bluetooth 5.0
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Android 11 running under the realme UI interface
The company claims that with a single charge, the battery lasts for 40 hours and can listen to 1,200 songs or watch 18 movies.
Realme 8i Price in Nepal
It is priced at Rs 23,799 (4GB/64 GB) and Rs 27,199(6GB/128 GB) respectively, according to the company.