Redmi 10 Prime launched in Nepal with Helio G88, Quad Cameras and 6000 mAh battery
Xiaomi Nepal launched the latest mid-range smartphome Redmi 10 Prime in Nepali market today(Sept 19).
The smartphone is Redmi 10 variant with slight modification in the battery specs. All other specifications are same as the Redmi 10 model launched earlier in Singapore and Malaysian market.
The Redmi 10 Prime smartphone was earlier speculated of being a rebranded Redmi 10 launched in the month of August.
The Redmi 10 Prime comes with a 6.5-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) AdaptiveSync display with up to 90Hz refresh rate. The device is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G88 SoC, and comes in two configurations of 6GB of RAM with 128 GB storage and a lower 4 GB RAM with 64 GB of internal storage. It also has an extendable RAM of 2 GB capacity.
The smartphone features an AI Quad camera setup with a 50-megapixel primary sensor and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide shooter along with 2 MP macro and 2 MP depth sensor. It include an 8-megapixel selfie camera sensor at the front.
The Redmi 10 Prime comes with a larger 6,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging compared to a 5000 mAh on the Redmi 10 model.
The device runs on Android 11 operating system with MIUI 12.5 interface on top.
The Redmi 10 Prime is available in three color option – Phantom Black, Bifrost Blue and Astral White.
Redmi 10 Prime Specifications:
- 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 1080×2400 pixel resolution
- 90 Hz refresh rate with AdaptiveSync screen (45/60/90 Hz)
- MediaTek Helio G88 Platform
- Rear camera:
- 50 MP main camera
- 8 MP ultra wide-angle camera
- 2MP macro camera
- Depth sensor 2 MP
- 8 MP front camera
- 6,000 mAh battery
- Fast charging of 18 W
- 9 W reverse wire charging
- Dual speaker, 3.5 mm headphone jack, Side fingerprint sensor, AI Face Unlock
- Colors: Carbon Gray (gray), Pebble White (white), Sea Blue (blue)
- Dimensions: 161.96 x 75.54 x 8.93 mm
- Weight: 182g
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
Redmi 10 Prime price in Nepal
The price of Redmi 10 Prime in nepali market is set at NRs 20,999 for the 4GB+64GB storage and NRs 23,999 for 6GB+128GB variant.
- 4GB + 64 GB : NRs 20,999
- 6GB + 128 GB : NRs 23,999