Redmi 10C launched in Nepal with 6.71-inch display, SD680, 50MP dual cameras
Xiaomi Nepal has launched a budget friendly model Redmi 10C in Nepali market. The phone was first launched in the month of March in the Chinese market.
Redmi 10C handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G chipset and is coupled with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage space.
The device features a 50 MP main camera on the rear and is equipped with a large 5000 mAh battery which supports fast charging of 18 W.
Also Check : Redmi Mobiles Price in Nepal
Redmi 10C Specifications
The IPS LCD screen on the Redmi 10C is 6.71 inches in size and features a HD+ display with a resolution of 1650 X 720 pixels in 20.625: 9 aspect ratio.
The Redmi 10C is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680(6nm) processor, along with 4 GB of RAM, your choice of 64 or 128 GB of built-in storage, and support for external storage up to 1 TB via Micro SD card.
The selfie camera on the Redmi 10C is 5 megapixels. It has a 50-megapixel main camera and a 2-megapixel secondary camera on the back.
It comes equipped with a fingerprint reader on the device’s rear, USB-C connectivity, a jack for 3.5mm headphones and 4G network support.
The handset measures 169.59×76.56×8.29mm in dimensions and 190 g in weight.
The Redmi 10C is available in trio of colors – Graphite Gray, Ocean Blue, Mint Green.
The device supports a maximum of 18W charging power, the battery packs 5,000 mAh of juice.
Android 11 OS and MIUI 13 are pre-installed on the device.
- Display: 6.71-inch IPS LCD with 1650×720 pixel HD+ resolution, 60 Hz refresh rate, Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Chipset: Snapdragon Qualcomm 680
- Memory : 4 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB or 128 GB
- Rear camera: 50 MP (Main, f/1.8) + 2 MP (Depth, f/2.4)
- Front camera: 5 MP (f/2.2)
- Dimensions: 169.6 x 76.6 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 190 g
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with 18W charging
- Connectivity : 4G, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, rear biometric reader, USB-C, headphone connector, microsd card expansion, infrared sensor, 10W charger included
- Available colors: Graphite Gray (gray), Ocean Blue (blue) and Mint Green (green)
- Operating system: Android 11, under MIUI 13
Redmi 10C Price in Nepal
Xiaomi Nepal has launched the Redmi 10C handset in Nepali market today. The pone comes with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage space at a price tag of Rs. 18,999.
- 4 GB RAM/ 64 GB internal storage : Rs. 18,999