Samsung unvelis Galaxy A03 Core budget phone : Unisoc chip, HD display and 5000 mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy A03 Core is the latest addition to Samsung’s Galaxy A series, and it’s a budget phone. An ultra-budget smartphone with a 5000 mAh battery boasts long battery life. Other features include a high-definition HD+ display and a Unisoc chipset.
The Samsung Galaxy A03 Core’s price and release date have not been announced by the manufacturer. However, it’s worth noting that the new smartphone replaces the Samsung Galaxy A01 Core, which was the South Korean brand’s cheapest smartphone at the time of its launch last year.
Contrary to popular belief, this new smartphone is not to be confused with the previously released Galaxy A3 Core, which is sold under the name Galaxy A01 Core in certain regions. The Galaxy A03 Core, on the other hand, is significantly different from the Galaxy A03s, which retail for 1around US$ 180.
Samsung’s new Galaxy A03 Core’s price is yet to be announced. The phone’s technical specifications are as follows: 6.5-inch HD+ LCD screen, 5-megapixel teardrop-shaped front camera, 8-megapixel primary camera, 8-core Unisoc SC9863A SoC, 2 GB of RAM, 32 GB of onboard flash memory, and a 5000mAh battery with 10-watt charging support. 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm are the measurements. 4G LTE is a cellular technology that’s available. Options for a blue and black design will be offered.
The Galaxy A01 Core in 2020 became Samsung’s cheapest smartphone at the time of its release. There was a recommended retail cost of $ 75 in the international market for this product. The Galaxy A03 Core shouldn’t cost much more than the Galaxy A03.
Samsung Galaxy A03 Core Specifications :
- Display: 6.5 inch TFT LCD, HD+.
- SoC: Unisoc SC9863A, 28nm process technology, four Cortex-A55 cores with a clock frequency of 1.6 GHz, four Cortex-A55 cores with a clock frequency of 1.2 GHz, graphics accelerator IMG8322.
- RAM: 2 GB.
- Built-in memory: 32 GB, support for microSD memory cards (separate slot).
- Front camera: 5 MP (f/2.2).
- Main camera: 8 MP (f/2.0), autofocus, LED flash.
- Rechargeable battery: 5 000 mAh, charging power 10 W.
- Ports: 3.5mm audio jack for headphones and USB (type not specified).
- Wireless communications: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS.
- Other: accelerometer, proximity sensor, slot for two SIM-cards.
- Case material: plastic.
- Operating system: Android.
- Case dimensions: 164.2×75.9×9.1 mm.
- Available colors: blue and black.