Samsung Galaxy A10s launched in Nepali market
Samsung announced the arrival of two new smartphones in Nepali market : Galaxy A10s and Galaxy A20s. Focused on elevating the content production experience, the devices received important updates, especially in the camera set. Now, there are three cameras on the A10s and four cameras on the A20s.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Specs
The Galaxy A10s invests in camera system capable of enhancing users’ creativity. In addition to a 13MP main lens, the smartphone has a depth sensor that gives the user the bokeh effects experience, blurring the background of the photos. Still on the back, a fingerprint reader increases the security level of the device. The front camera, in turn, has 8 MP and allows facial recognition.
The modern and stylish 6.2-inch Infinity LCD Display has HD+ resolution, offering great image quality. And although compact, the A10s has 2.0 GHz Octa Core processor, 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage². The high-length battery has 4,000 mAh capacity.
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
Samsung Galaxy A10s – Specifications
- Infinity-V 6.2-inch TFT screen with HD+ resolution (1520×720 pixels)
- Eight-core processor, four of 1.5 GHz and four other 2.0 GHz
- 2 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of space for internal storage (microsd expandable)
- Dual rear camera, being:
- 13 megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Secondary camera for 2 megapixel depth of field with f/2.4 aperture
- 8 megapixel single front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 4000 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Dimensions: 156.9 x 75.8 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 168 grams
Samsung Galaxy A10s Price in Nepal
The Galaxy A10s is priced at nepali NRs 13,999 for the 3 GB RAM 32 GB ROM .