Samsung Galaxy J6+ launched in Nepali market
Just days after their global unveiling, Samsung has today officially launched its Galaxy J6+ smartphones in Nepal. The USP of smartphones is its large Infinity Display with a tall 18.5:9 aspect ratio.
The Samsung Galaxy J6+ comes with 6-inch HD+ Infinity Display, and 1.4GHz quad-core SoC under the hood. It is armed with 4GB of RAM, and 64GB internal memory.
Also read – Samsung Galaxy A8 Star Price in Nepal
For photography, the device is equipped with a dual-camera setup at the back that includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor (f/1.9 aperture), and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor (f/2.2 aperture). Up front is an 8-megapixel selfie camera sensor with f/1.9 aperture.
The Galaxy J6+ is backed by a 3,300mAh battery, for security purpose it comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, GLONASS, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. On the software front, the dual-SIM smartphone runs Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box.
The Samsung Galaxy J6+ is priced at NRs. 21,590 (3/32GB) and NRs 23,290(4/64GB).
Samsung Galaxy J6+ Full Specification
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.4 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 308, 500MHz
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917
- Camera – 13 MP + 5 MP With AF and LED Flash | 8 Megapixel Front Camera
- RAM – 3GB/4GB | ROM 32GB/64GB External Memory Supports Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 6.0 inches TFT HD+ (1480×720 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,300 mAh Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Dual SIM Dual Standby (Nano+Nano)
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint
- Color – Black, Gray, Red
- Operating System – Android 8.1 Oreo
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card Slot/microSD/TF Card Slot, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 76.9 mm x 161.4 mm x 7.9 mm
- Weight – 178 Grams (With Battery)