Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime2 launched in Nepal
Samsung has introduced an all-new version of one of its top-selling smartphones in Nepal, the Galaxy J7 Prime2. Galaxy J7 Prime 2 has been launched as the latest addition to Samsung’s J series smartphones and features a full metal unibody with a 2.5D glass and a fingerprint sensor at the front.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 sports a 5.5-inch Full HD display and is powered by a 1.6 GHz Exynos Octa-Core processor, coupled with a 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage, further expandable up to 256GB. A feature that the smartphone comes with is the Samsung Mall which allows the users to click pictures of a product or use an image in their phone’s gallery and search for the same for purchase online. In addition, it comes with Samsung Pay Mini for UPI based payments directly through the smartphone.
In terms of optics, the Galaxy J7 Prime 2 sports 13-megapixel front and rear camera with an f/1.9 aperture in both.
Galaxy J7 Prime 2 has been priced at Rs 28,990 and will be available for purchase in Black and Gold colour variants across Samsung Nepal’s retail outlets across the country.
Key specs of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2
- CPU – 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 Octa Core processor
- Display – 5.5 inch Full HD TFT Display
- GPU – Mali-T830 MP1
- Internal Storage – 32GB internal memory
- Memory – 3GB of RAM
- Rear Camera – 13MP Primary Camera
- Front Camera – 13 megapixel Selfie camera
- Connectivity – 4G connectivity with VoLTE,Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n,
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery
- Sensors – Accelerometer,Fingerprint Sensor,Proximity Sensor
- Operating System – Android v7 Nougat OS
- Price – NRs. 28,990