Samsung Galaxy M52 5G launched in Nepali market
The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G phone, was launched in Nepal on Tuesday, with special pricing for the festive season.
The design of the M52 5G is flashy and the device features a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED screen. This display has FHD+ resolution and supports content with a 120 Hz refresh rate, and has a hole for the 32 MP front camera.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G SoC is at the heart of it, paired with up to 6GB or 8GB of RAM.
The Galaxy M52 5G’s triple rear camera setup includes a 64-megapixel primary sensor, a 12-megapixel wide-angle shooter, and a 5-megapixel macro shooter.
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G has a 32-megapixel selfie camera sensor on the front for selfies and video chats.
The smartphone has a built-in storage of 128GB that can be increased with a microSD card (up to 1TB). There’s also a fingerprint sensor on the side.
On a single charge, the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G has a 5,000mAh battery that supports 25W rapid charging and can provide up to 48 hours of conversation time or 20 hours of video playback. The phone has a dimension of 164.2×76.4×7.4mm and it’s weight is 173 grams.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G – Specifications
- 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution
- Display with hole and 120 Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 778G Platform
- 8 GB of RAM
- 128 GB of internal storage
- Expandable memory with MicroSD card
- 32 MP front camera
- Three rear cameras:
- Main lens with 64 MP sensor
- Wide-angle lens with 12 MP sensor
- Macro lens with 5 MP sensor
- 5G connection, side digital reader, Bluetooth 5.1 and Dual-SIM
- 5,000 mAh battery with 25W charging
- Android 11 running under one UI
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G Price in Nepal
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is available in two memory configuration – 6 GB + 128 GB model costs Rs 49,000, while the 8 GB plus 128 GB model costs Rs 51,000.