Vivo Y11 Launched with SD-439, Dual Camera and 5000 mAh battery
Chinese company Vivo introduced in Nepal its new smartphone – Vivo Y11 2019, which is very similar in design to the Vivo Y12, released earlier this year in India. The device comes with two rear cameras, an Android 9 Pie operating system and a 5,000 mAh battery.
The Vivo Y11 features a 6.35 inch Halo FullView LCD display with HD resolution (720 x 1544), a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of built-in flash memory and microSD memory card support.
Y11 2019 is equipped with a dual rear camera: 13-MP main sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 2-MP secondary with f/2.4 aperture. The front-facing camera, placed in the drop notch includes an 8-MP camera sensor and a lens with an f/1.8 aperture.
The cameras support AI capabilities and various photo modes: professional, slow, animation, HDR, panorama, portrait, watermark, AI Face Beauty and camera filters. It is equipped with a micro-USB port and a 5,000 mAh battery.
It has a two-color design and a fingerprint scanner on the back. Y11 2019 runs Android 9 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.1.
Vivo Y11 2019 specifications:
- 6.35-inch HD display (1544 x 720 pixels);
- Octa-core Snapdragon 439 chip with Adreno 505 graphics;
- 3GB of RAM and 32GB of flash memory, microSD memory card support;
- Support for two SIM cards
- Android 9 Pie with Funtouch OS 9.1 shell;
- 13-MP rear camera with LED flash and f/2.2 lens, 2-MP secondary camera with f/2,4 lens;
- 8-MP front-facing camera with f/1,8 aperture;
- Fingerprint scanner,accelerometer, light sensor, approximation sensor, magnetometer;
Sizes 159.43 to 76.77 mm 8.92 mm with a weight of 190.5 grams;
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS, microUSB, OTG, FM radio;
- Battery at 5000 mAh.
Vivo Y11 Price in Nepal
The Vivo Y11 (2019) is available in coral-red and jade-green colours and is priced at NRs 17,990 in Nepali market for a 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage option.