Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace – cheap 4G smartphone launched
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace smartphone has been unveiled in Nepal.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace is the latest mid-range device from the South Korean giant Samsung.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace has a 5-inch PLS TFT display with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. It comes with 1.5GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage that can be further expanded up to a maximum of 256GB via a microSD card slot.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737T chipset clocked at a speed of 1.4 GHz and coupled with the Mali-T720 graphics processing unit. It runs on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system out of the box.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace features an 8-megapixel camera at the back with an aperture of f/2.2 and LED flash that can also record 720p videos. It also comes with a 5-megapixel front camera with LED flash for those selfie lovers. Other camera features include CMOS image sensor, scene mode, touch to focus, ISO setting, and self-timer.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace is a dual SIM handset with a 2600 mAh Li-Ion (Lithium Ion) battery. It measures 132.6 x 69.3 x 8.9 mm in dimension with a weight of 131 grams. Other connectivity options are A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, and GPS.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace will come in silver, gold, and black color. It will be available via all the major outlets in Nepal for a price of Rs. 12,990.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace Specification
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.4GHz ARM Cortex A53
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6737T
- GPU – ARM Mali-T720 MP2, 600 MHz, 2-Cores
- Camera – 8 Megapixels with LED and AF Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 1.5GB | ROM 8GB External Memory Supports Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 5.0 inches qHD Display (540 x 960 Pixels)
- Battery – Removable 2,600 mAh Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Dual SIM (Micro + Micro)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light
- Color – Gold, Black, Silver
- Operating System – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Price – Rs.12,990