OnePlus 3T smartphone launched in Nepal
OnePlus 3T smartphone was launched in November 2016. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch. OnePlus 3T price in Nepal is set at Rs. 54,999 for the Gunmetal series.
The OnePlus 3T is powered by 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the OnePlus 3T packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The OnePlus 3T runs Android 6.0.1 and is powered by a 3400mAh non removable battery. It measures 152.70 x 74.70 x 7.35 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 158.00 grams.
The OnePlus 3T is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
OnePlus 3T Specification
- CPU – Quad-Core Dual cluster Kryo 2×2.35GHz + 2×1.6GHz
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 530 653MHz
- Camera – 16 Megapixels LED and AF Rear Camera | 16 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 6GB | ROM 64GB/128GB External Memory Support Not Available
- Display – Screen size 5.5 inches Optic AMOLED QHD (1080×1920 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,400 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano + Nano)
- Sensors -Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor
- Color – Gray, Gold
- Operating System – Oxygen OS 3.5 (Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow)
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
OnePlus is a Shenzhen-based start-up and producer of smartphones founded in December, 2013. The company’s claim to fame is its bid to offer flagship-level specs in its smartphones, at affordable prices. OnePlus initially sold its smartphones only through an invite system where customers would be sent an invite to purchase smartphones and they had to make the purchase within a fixed time frame. Of late the company has held open sales of its smartphones too.