Nokia 7.1 Plus to come with Display Notch
Nokia brand licensee HMD Global has sent out invites for a media event to be held in central London on October 4 where the Finnish brand is expected to unveil a new smartphone, which could be the rumoured Nokia 7.1 Plus or Nokia X7.
The upcoming smartphone has been in the news for the past few weeks but recent leaks give us a rather ambiguous look at the design of the Nokia 7.1 Plus. This event could also be for the largely rumoured flagship Nokia 9, however a report this week claimed that its launch has been pushed to MWC 2019 in the first half of next year.
Also read : HTC next smartphone to come with Snapdragon 855 and 5G
HMD Global will be hosting an informal sort of launch event in central London with a 5pm local time (9:30pm IST) presentation on October 4; the venue is yet to be announced, according to a report by Pocket Lint.
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
According to the leaked press renders, the Nokia 7.1 Plus will sport a design similar to the one seen on the Nokia 6.1 Plus. It might also get a 19:9 display with a full-HD+ 1080×2280 pixel resolution. The Nokia 7.1 Plus is expected to sport Carl Zeiss optics, a Nokia logo, an Android One logo, and a circular fingerprint sensor on the back. The report suggests this phone will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC.
The Nokia 7.1 Plus will come with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. The battery sees a tiny reduction in size with 3400 mAh battery fueling the smartphone over a 3800 mAh unit found on the original 3800 mAh battery. Similar to its predecessor, the 7.1 Plus will come with fast charging support.
The Nokia 7.1 Plus will come in Red, Silver and Blue colors.
Nokia 7.1 Plus Specification(Confirmed)
- Versions: Nokia 7.1 Plus (Global); Nokia X7 (China)
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- CPU: 2x 2.2 GHz Kryo 360, 6x 1.7 GHz Kryo 360, Cores: 8
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 616, 500 MHz
- RAM: 4 GB, 6 GB, 1866 MHz
- Storage: 64 GB, 128 GB
- Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- Display: 6.1 inch, IPS, 1080 x 2280 pixels, ~414ppi
- Battery: 3300 mAh, Li-Polymer
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo); Android One
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.9, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
5 MP, depth sensor,Zeiss optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Selfie-Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.1″, 1.0µm
- SIM card: Nano-SIM, Nano-SIM / microSD
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- USB: 2.0, USB Type-C
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Positioning: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Dimensions: 75.76 x 154.8 x 7.97 mm
- Weight: 185 g