Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus receives a price drop
The Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus is a single rear shooter smartphone launched last year, the design now looks somewhat outdated but the hardware specs are still good to compete with other brands in similar price segment.
This smartphone features Qualcomm MSM8953 processor, the Snapdragon 625 which is 2.0 GHz octacore SoC, Cortex-A53 and is accompanied by the Adreno 506 graphics and just as Redmi 5 is still based on the Android Nougat 7.1.2 operating system .The phone is powered by a 4000 mAh non-removable battery and comes with Xiaomi’s custom skin on top -the MIUI 9 interface.
Also read — Xiaomi Mi A2 launched in Nepali market
The Redmi 5 Plus is available in two configurations — 3GB RAM with 32 GB internal storage and 4GB RAM with 64 GB storage.
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
Its great assets (besides the processor) is the 5.99-inch screen with the 18: 9 aspect ratio which is an IPS LCD screen with Full-HD + resolution (1080 x 2160 pixels), protected by Corning’s Gorilla Glass . The device has a fully metal construction body and is available in various colors, from blue to black, pink and gold.
The Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM.
On the rear panel, it has a main single shooter of 12 MP (f /2.2, 1.25 μm) and a 5MP front selfie camera for all your selfies and video calls. The phone comes with a microUSB 2.0 port and has FM Radio. It measures 158.5 x 75.5 x 8.1 mm and weighs about 180 grams.
The Redmi 5 Plus has now received a price-drop and is now sold for Rs. 19,499(3GB+32GB) and Rs.23,499(4GB+64GB).
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Specification
- CPU – Octa-Core 2.0GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 506 GPU
- Camera – 12 Megapixels f/2.0 with Dual-LED Flash and AF Rear Camera | 5 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 3GB/4GB LPDDR3, 933MHz | ROM 32GB/64GB External Memory Support up to 128GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 5.99 inches IPS, LCD, FHD+ Display (1080 x 2160 Pixels), 18:9 Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,000mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Compass Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope
- Color – Black, Gold, Rose-Gold, Blue, Gray, Red, Silver, White
- Operating System – AAndroid 7.1.1 Nougat OS with MIUI 9
- Price – Rs. 19,499(3GB+32GB) and Rs.23,499(4GB+64GB)