Prime Operating System : Android on Windows PC
In addition to Windows, MacOS, and thousands of Linux distributions, there are many other operating systems that can ensure the best productivity and leisure for users. In recent years, with the great expansion in the area of mobile devices, the operating systems for this segment have also evolved and some of them have even reached the Desktops.
One such project is PrimeOS, which allows you to have Android on any PC.
Having Android running on your PC is a fairly simple task today. In addition to the traditional emulators, which allow you to run Android on another operating system, there are also “Android” distributions already available that offer a good performance.
PrimeOS – Android experience on PC
PrimeOS is an operating system that offers the user an identical experience to Windows and MacOS only based on the popular Android OS. With this system installed on the machine, the user can make use of the thousands of Android apps available on Google Play store and guarantees the user the best in the world of PC and Android.
Main features of PrimeOS
- Multiple features to give desktop experience like start menu, taskbar etc.
- Multi-window support with maximize, minimize, close, resize etc.
- Option to disable multi-window for any app in case you need.
- General keyboard shortcuts like alt + tab, alt + f4, win + d etc.
- Close to AOSP experience with only necessary desktop features.
- Taskbar with ability to pin apps, show notification and system icons.
- Decapro key mapping tool to play games with keyboard and mouse (Press F12).
- Pre mapped some popular games like PUBG, Subway surf etc.
- GPU tools are available to fake gpu info for any game.
- Open gapps included, no need to install them manually.
- OTA support is available but only if you install in EXT4 RW partition.
- Feedback app is available for you guys to share your thoughts.
- Up-streamed kernel to google LTS linux 4.9.x.
Prime OS for x86 Download : https://primeos.in/download/