Vivo IQoo Neo with SD 845 launched for gaming enthusiasts
The Chinese company Vivo introduced the iQOO Neo gaming smartphone, which is a toned down version of the IQoo Gaming Smartphone launched earlier this year in March.
Vivo incorporated the flagship chipset from last year – the Snapdragon 845 into the mid-range device iQoo Neo, which is still powerful than mid-range chipsets of 6 and 7 series launched this year.
The device is equipped with a new generation liquid cooling system and 4D Game Shock 2.0 feedback system, the display diagonal is 6.38 inches, and the battery capacity is 4500 mAh, while maintaining a fast charging system with a capacity of 22 watts.
Bike Price in Nepal 2023 (30+ Brands)
The iQoo Neo comes equipped with a 6.39 “FHD + display and can count on the Snadpragon 845 SoC , coupled with 6 or 8GB of RAM depending on the configurations and 128GB of storage memory .
The front panel of the device consistes of a large 6.39 inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of Full HD +, a drop-shaped cut-out which houses the 12-megapixel front camera and an integrated fingerprint scanner.
It comes with an advanced cooling system using a copper tube that provides reduced heating even when playing games and also while charging the device.
On the back of the device is a triple camera, represented by a 12-megapixel main and 8-megapixel wide-angle modules, as well as a 2-megapixel depth sensor to achieve the bokeh effect in the photo.
The device is available in four memory options: 6/64, 6/128, 8/64 and 8/128 GB, and the color options is limited to two colors: black carbon (Carbon Black) and electro-optical violet.
Pre-orders for the gaming smartphone Vivo iQOO Neo started a week ago, and Vivo has officially announced the launch of this product.
The youngest version with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of flash memory is priced at only $ 260, the version with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of flash memory costs $ 290. For 8 GB of RAM and 64 GB of flash memory the price has been set to $305, and the top version with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of flash memory is offered for $ 335. Start of sales will take place on July 8.
Technical Specifications of iQOO Neo:
- Network: GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA / TD-SCDMA / CDMA (850/2100 MHz), LTE (Bands 1, 3, 4, 8, 34, 38, 39, 40 , 41)
- Platform (at the time of the announcement): Android 9.0 Oreo with FunTouch OS
- Display: 6.38 “, Super AMOLED, 2340×1080 pixels, built-in optical fingerprint scanner
- Front camera: 12 MP, f / 2.0, Dual Pixel, autofocus, Face Unlock
- Main camera: 12 megapixel main module f / 1.79 + 8 megapixel wide-angle lens f / 2.2 + 2 megapixel sensor depth f / 2.4
- Processor: 8 cores, 10 nm, 64 bits, Snapdragon 845
- Graphics chip: Adreno 630
- RAM: 6/8 GB LPDDR4X
- Internal memory: 64/128 GB
- Memory card: no
- GPS / GLONASS / Galileo / BDS
- Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n / ac)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Stereo speakers
- Accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, barometer, Hall sensor, OTG
- Battery: non-removable, 4500 mAh
- Dimensions: 159.53 x 75.23 x 8.13 mm
- Weight: 198.5